Japan Women's NT 2023

• Irisawa Slider :)

• I want a Matsui/Wada dub sub today :box:

:drink:

• Yukiko Wada :heart:

• Araki has to learn to not acknowledge her errors. Young players do that , I guess to let the coach know they know. Just move on girl.

• Hayashi comes in like a dig machine after that superb performance from Wada :)

• But none can hold a candle to Princess Kaoru, Princess Meg, Kano and Saori in 2000s lol.

Certainly not the ones I mentioned :lol:

• The balls that Hayashi and Nishimura are keeping in play is very pleasing to me

Hayashi is close to ridiculous

• Why did they switch sides? What's the rule? I thought there was going to be no switching of sides

• At the Why did they switch sides? What's the rule? I thought there was going to be no switching of sides

they change at the end of the second set . That way it takes less time as that break is like half time. Also if match went five sets, teams will have played at least two sets on each side.

• Hayashi is officially ridiculous now with that monster block :box:

• venue looking empty again

Friday night against Croatia, a team again that should beat, with an opponent that few people know.

Even walk up tickets are affected by a typhoon hitting the Pacific side of the country, which Nagoya is a part of.

• Nishikawa cosplaying Yoshino Sato again :white:

• Japan put 89% of received balls in the green zone. That's what you want to see :drink:

• But none can hold a candle to Princess Kaoru, Princess Meg, Kano and Saori in 2000s lol.

Airi Miyabe could hold a candle, imo