Brazil Women's NT 2023

• So anyway

I just saw an interview with Luzia where she said she's actually 197 cm tall but Zé tells the players to list their heights with shoes on lol

I've thought for a while now that some of the heights in the NT seem off (there's no way Tainara is 190 cm tall), so yeah, that makes sense

• All of a sudden people start to mock Brazilian players for nothing in Brazilian thread, just leave us alone in one of the few spaces who has not been occupied with endless discussions, please.

I'm happy to see Helena and Lelê on that list, it means, at least, that they are in ZRG's radar. Plus, Lelê and Lais are good liberos, not everyone will be genius and that's ok, everyone in Brazil is happy with our pool of liberos despite the fact Nyeme and Natinha not be today or never close to Fabi and Brait, this is the best we have and I hope they continue their work so we can have a good fight between them.

About our roster, I think Zé might take Lorena, it's a long term championship, with too many matches played almost everyday.

These girls are locked:

Roberta/Naiane

Kisy

Gabi/Julia Bergmann

Thaisa/Carol/Diana/Lorena

Natinha/Nyeme

The 3 spots left I think are going to Tainara, Rosamaria and one between Pri Daroit or Maiara Basso.

• I believe Pri Daroit is also locked, she was with the team in all recent inportant events so I think Ze will pick her.

• you always disagree with everything related to Brazil. Why are you here anyway in this thread??? Have you seen Lele and Lais in matches?

and btw dude I just said Brazil has a nice group of liberos on their list. And there are rumors of people pushing Camila Brait to make a comeback.

You always disagree with everything related to Brazil. Go and stay on the other forum topics. ;)

What the hell is wrong with you? I kindly share my disagreement about your opinion, that's literally forum is about. If you can't handle opposite opinions, you can fuck off😘

• Lorena is at Praia Clube... Does that mean she's been cut? :/ Or maybe she's just using the facilities.

Tbh I really don't love the idea of having only 3 MBs, especially when one of them is Thaisa, who hasn't played that many matches in a row in years. There's no reason why Thaisa and Carol should have to play against Puerto Rico and Peru.

• Lorrayna was cut (shocking, I know)

she always got cut. So I guess her and Lorena and Tainara will be cut?

• In the weeknd, Felipe Roque and Darlan who supposed to be training with the men's team were playing in the Paulista Championship, I didn't understand anything and I don't know what CBV's plan.

If Lorena is cut, them he is taking Pri Daroit and Basso, I hate the ideia of going with only 3 MB's.

• In the weeknd, Felipe Roque and Darlan who supposed to be training with the men's team were playing in the Paulista Championship, I didn't understand anything and I don't know what CBV's plan.

If Lorena is cut, them he is taking Pri Daroit and Basso, I hate the ideia of going with only 3 MB's.

Judging from CBV's stories, Lorena is still with the team.

I think they are supposed to travel to Japan later this week? So maybe they are taking 15 players and will cut someone later on.

I think they are bringing Lorena too. only cutting Lorrayna.

and for the men's side they are bringing Lukas Bergmann to the competition. So I guess Adriano or Honorato will be cut?

• I think that 15 players will go to Japan in case of any injury there.

• Levantadoras: Roberta e Naiane

Opostas: Kisy, Rosamaria e Tainara

Ponteiras: Gabi, Julia Bergmann, Maiara Basso e Pri Daroit

Centrais: Carol, Diana, Lorena e Thaisa

Líberos: Natinha e Nyeme

• They're supposed to be leaving today, might be at late night, girls were training early this morning in São Paulo, and yes, 15 players will go to Japan.

• Just realised that Gabi is now using a jump serve. First time seeing her do that in a while.

• Ok so Marcos Miranda, coach of Sesi Women's Team is now the assistant coach of the Brazil Men's Team

• I think they can be in the same room together without starting anything, but they probably won't be going out for drinks after lol

him, Renan and Bernardinho lol. Like Renan's and Bernardinho's positions in the Men's NT was the opposite in 2016, Bernardinho was coach and Renan was the coordinator.

• As usual, Lorena got cut again. So just 3 MBs?

Levantadoras: Naiane e Roberta
    Opostas: Rosamaria, Tainara e Kisy
    Ponteiras: Gabi, Julia Bergmann, Maiara Basso e Pri Daroit
    Centrais: Carol, Diana e Thaisa
    Líberos: Natinha e Nyeme