Brazil Women's NT 2023

• If I am not mistaken there were rumours that French NT tried to had Haak on NT. Would be more logical for Haak to play in another European country if she had the wish to play in a more established NT.

I think her Father is French, so that might have been an option. However France NT has been a non-factor like the Swedish is for years, it's only recently that they started to become better (but still far away from being a top or subtop team)

• I think her Father is French, so that might have been an option. However France NT has been a non-factor like the Swedish is for years, it's only recently that they started to become better (but still far away from being a top or subtop team)

France NT has a way better pool of players and a better league. Imo Haak would put France NT near of the best teams from Europe.

• well, for me it's rather obvious that it was for the 1st April, but I also saw that :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• As I understand a player who played for any senior NT cannot be naturalized after 21st Sept 2023. Or this "playing for senior NT" counts from 23rd Sept 2023 and if she will play this summer she will close the door?

She can't be naturalized anymore, now you can only go Turkey or Russia-way and naturalize promising junior players from other countries.

• France NT has a way better pool of players and a better league. Imo Haak would put France NT near of the best teams from Europe.

I agree. Current french NT with Haak could beat teams like Netherlands, Canada, Germany and even maybe Japan

• Naiane is out of the NT roster since she's injured.