Brazil Women's NT 2023

• You must be blind then, because it's one of my favourite teams, in both men's and women's volleyball. :what: I didn't follow then that much in the last 5/6, because almost all their best players are gone, but they were among my favourites for many years.

I was simply hoping Brazil would give a sense to this tournament, sending a good team. That's all. I know the schedule inside the club season is ridiculous, because it will keep the best teams from sending their best possible players.

In the women's side, having just DR with the main team is unattractive, because they will sweep all the teams. Puerto Rico won't ask to release the players abroad for the tournament and just lost one of the 2 starters available for the tournament, who signed in Italy. Brazil sends such a weak and young team. No idea about Argentina, Colombia and Chile, but they are no challenge. Same for Mexico and Cuba.

As what I've mentioned, its the clubs' decision if they will allow their players to join this competition. This team aint weak. You have Naiane, Maiara, Edinara, Tainara and Lorena as well as Brazil's future starters.

• It's okay, it's your opinion.

plus think of their travel time. EU to Chile is like a day in travel with 1-2 stops. We all saw what happened with Brazil in VNL when they travelled from Brazil to Japan then Thailand then to US. It affected their conditioning.

• Brazil Pan American Games Team def Praia 3-1

S: Naiana

OP: Tainara

OH: Maiara Basso, Helena

MB: Lorena, Luzia

L: Lais

Praia:

S: Claudinha

MB: Adenizia, Milka

OP: Monique

OH: Kasiely, Kuznetsova

L: Suelen

• Final 12 Roster

S: Naiane, Carol Leite

OP: Tainara, Sabrina

OH: Aline Segato, Helena Wenk, Maiara Basso, Talia

MB: Luzia, Lorena, Larissa

L: Lais

• Argentina vs Brazil 0x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9KFuJRj_8

Points: Sabrina (15), Maiara (10), Lorena (10), Helena (9), Larissa (9), Naiane (3)

Block Points: Larissa (5), Lorena (3)

• Man, Sabrina Machado needs to play in VNL 2024 even if its only Round 1-2

• you can create new one if you wish :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sorry guys but I need to ask you if its is true...

I saw on some account of Brazil Volleyboll on IG that Isabelle Haak is interesting to play for Brazil NT and also federation will make a lot to make it happen. They want to naturalize her before OG 2028. There was written that Gabi persuade her to change NT colors.

Any more infos about that or it was only stupid fake?

I saw on some account of Brazil Volleyboll on IG that Isabelle Haak is interesting to play for Brazil NT and also federation will make a lot to make it happen. They want to naturalize her before OG 2028. There was written that Gabi persuade her to change NT colors.

I mean when was article published or ig post ?! Is it april fools day or ?

• I mean when was article published or ig post ?! Is it april fools day or ?

yes, on IG post, but I can`t find it for now. Maybe it was april fools day, but I saw this today. Thats why I am asking if its true:sos:

Considering it as "not a joke", can Haak be naturalized? As I understand a player who played for any senior NT cannot be naturalized after 21st Sept 2023. Or this "playing for senior NT" counts from 23rd Sept 2023 and if she will play this summer she will close the door?

wow seems like this isn’t true. But with Haak Brazil would be a contender for any tournament.

I can be wrong but LA is still so far to Gabi been so interested.

lol I know exactly the post you're talking about and it's 100% an April Fools joke

• If I am not mistaken there were rumours that French NT tried to had Haak on NT. Would be more logical for Haak to play in another European country if she had the wish to play in a more established NT.