Brazil Women's NT 2023

• Pri is also... not doing great. I want to see Basso.

she improved in the later part of the set

• Everytime that Lorena is on court, 2 seconds later there's a block.. GIVE HER A CHANCE ZE!

• We are watching live Lorenne losing her spot in NT

Lorrayna should have been there instead of Lorenne

• Lorrayna should have been there instead of Lorenne

I think giving Lorenne a chance is fair. She was very important in the WCH and had a better club season than Lorrayna (or so I heard lol, I don't follow the Russian League).

Lorenne is a weird player. You count her out but then all of a sudden she comes up with some huge performances. Then you start to think she could have a place on the team, and she goes back to playing awfully.

• OMG that Korea-Brazil match was cringe. So many errors on both sides.

• I think giving Lorenne a chance is fair. She was very important in the WCH and had a better club season than Lorrayna (or so I heard lol, I don't follow the Russian League).

Lorenne is a weird player. You count her out but then all of a sudden she comes up with some huge performances. Then you start to think she could have a place on the team, and she goes back to playing awfully.

I can't barely watch the match. Maybe Brazil hasn't warmed up for Week 2? In a perfect scenario, Gabi/Ana C/Tainara/Lorrayna would have been there. Also give Lorena more minutes. Lorena-Diana please.

I'm nervous for their match against Serbia

• Since we're talking opposites, I put on the VBW commentary for yesterday's match on the background and it was so satisfying to see the guy highlight how hard Kisy was hitting the ball when everybody "jokes" about her being weak, attacking at 5km/h yadda yadda yadda. Y'all (general you, not anybody here lol) can't accept that she's improving.

• I can't barely watch the match. Maybe Brazil hasn't warmed up for Week 2? In a perfect scenario, Gabi/Ana C/Tainara/Lorrayna would have been there. Also give Lorena more minutes. Lorena-Diana please.

I'm nervous for their match against Serbia

The first set was pretty rough, but they got better as the match went on. I think we're going to struggle against Serbia with our current OH line-up, though.

• We are kinda matching the level of the adversary we have... Our best game was against China, our hardest opponent until now... Serbia will be tough too, so I hope a better game from us

• I don't think it was posted here:

Ana Cristina is going have an arthroscopy for her meniscus. Recovery time is between 2 weeks and 2 months, so this is good news.

• attacking at 5km/h

:rolll::rolll::rolll:

• I don't think it was posted here:

Ana Cristina is going have an arthroscopy for her meniscus. Recovery time is between 2 weeks and 2 months, so this is good news.

Actually it was confirmed that she wont be playing the VNL. She'll be back for the OG qualifiers. Only a miracle could make her play the VNL finals (the physio therapist himself said it)

• Actually it was confirmed that she wont be playing the VNL. She'll be back for the OG qualifiers. Only a miracle could make her play the VNL finals (the physio therapist himself said it)

I know, and I don't think we should risk it even if she's recovered by then. I just said it was good news because she's not going to miss the club season and will probably be available for the IOQT.

• I said we would up our game against Serbia.. didn't know that we would have to wait 4 sets for that, but the wait was worthy... Our defense is back and our block is back.. let's go!

• I said we would up our game against Serbia.. didn't know that we would have to wait 4 sets for that, but the wait was worthy... Our defense is back and our block is back.. let's go!

Those last two sets were so Brazil. A thing of beauty, just like Carol in that interview :rose: (who I think dropped an F-bomb?)

• Those last two sets were so Brazil. A thing of beauty, just like Carol in that interview :rose: (who I think dropped an F-bomb?)

F-bombs are the secret power of our blockers :lol: