Poland - Tauron Liga 2023/24

• Korneluk and Kowalewska will stay in Police :heart: Dominika Pierzchała from BKS Bielsko will join them 😍

I hope that MVP of Polish Junior Championships Barbara Latos (OH) will play somewhere in TauronLiga.

• Any info about Chemik's new head coach?

That might be the reason Kowalewska and Korneluk decided to stay

• Anastasia Kraiduba is 100% leaving UNI? After working all season to rebuild her form, the club will let her go? When will the next season show her true potential??

Gabi Makarowska has already said NO to the proposal to play in Rzeszów. Are you sure he'll say YES now?

• Radomka should announce a new coach on Thursday.

Paulina Maj-Erwardt will stay for one more season in ŁKS.

• Some news from Rzeszów:

Julia Bińczycka to Uni Opole, Daria Przybyła is leaving, Kalandadze has a great offert from turkish league and Rzeszów will hire someone from Serie A to replace her, Katarzyna Marcyniuk may join them and there is still a chance that Orvosova will stay, but her salary won’t rise - the city council decided to cut spending on the teams and that is probably why some many players will leave, but men’s team has the same problem :(

• You mean Blagojević? The season in China is very short, so she will probably return to Rzeszów in January.

Ok she back January....But not only one team wants her...;)

• During Polish Cup I’ve heard that Chemik Police will hire turkish setter, Marlena will be the first option so I guess it will be someone inexperienced who will rarely play.

OH/OPP Natalia Lijewska who plays in turkish second division will come back to Poland, very likely that she will join Budowlani.

• OH/OPP Natalia Lijewska who plays in turkish second division will come back to Poland, very likely that she will join Budowlani.

lol It was just confirmed that she applied for korean league draft :D