Poland - Tauron Liga 2023/24

• Szalgowska should go to some good mental coach to build her selfconfidence, it was embarassing to watch her in that friendly matches against Germany at the start of the NT season

• So despite having a smaller budget Developres managed to convince most of the players to stay for another season? They will have only one change in their starting six and even though losing Blagojevic kinda sucks I actually really like Coneo and I’m quite excited to see her play under Antiga.

• Szalgowska should go to some good mental coach to build her selfconfidence, it was embarassing to watch her in that friendly matches against Germany at the start of the NT season

Weronika after 22/23 season should leave immediatly! She wasting her time there.

• She had 2 years contracts

unfortunatly...she has big potential and she is young. In Rzeszów she doesnt has many chances to play, comparing to how looks her situation in Bielsko. I hope that in next season she would play more:)

• well probably she was seen to play in starting 6 and she was at the beginning of the previous season..but honestly, Kalandadze started to play better and she is world class player material, only her reception is so shaky

• she was not good because she was not playing, but honestly Bajema for me was/is so overrated :whistle:

• Well, Kalandadze wasn't good in Rzeszów in her 1st season as well. Let's hope the second season for Weronika will be successful.

She can definitely fight for a second spot with Coneo.

Kalandadze was totally fine in her first season in Rzeszów, her stats weren’t that much different that Bajema lol she just wasn’t a starter. It’s like saying that Stysiak was bad in her last two seasons in Italy because she wasn’t playing all the time and often was the 2nd choice at OPP position while she still had over 40sth % in attack.

• Katarzyna Zaroslińska- Król will strengthen UNI Opole's attack

very good move by Opole. I didn`t follow her in Greece, but I remember her as a solid player:)

• OH Daria Dąbrowska moves from Stal Mielec to KS Piła (second division team)

• L Magda Kubas signed a contract with Developres

L Daria Skomorowska moves from Budowlani to Maccabi Haifa