Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• What makes Ecza so much better today than in monday: passion, they really want to fight

ecza have to serve better than fener continuously while have better floor defence, whilst fener dig poorly. A three body problem

• And Vargas is benched after being well on her way to being blocked 10 times in 2 and a half sets

• Who was saying that Eczacıbaşı players can't serve?:roll: it seems like Ferhat prepared the team very well today. Credit should be given to him when he is bashed when the team is going down:whistle:

• And Vargas is benched after being well on her way to being blocked 10 times in 2 and a half sets

4 times

• Elif is outplaying drca today:obey:

• 4 times

uh no. She got blocked 2 times at the very start of the match. Irina roofed her at the end of set 2 and then she just got blocked two times in a row by stevanovic so that’s at least 5 in 2.5 sets and there might have been another one I’m forgetting

• Drca sucks today 🤦 stevanovic is playing one of her best matches in Eczacıbaşı 👏👏👏

• Who was saying that Eczacıbaşı players can't serve?:roll: it seems like Ferhat prepared the team very well today. Credit should be given to him when he is bashed when the team is going down:whistle:

he also started with the correct line up this time Imo

• he also started with the correct line up this time Imo

Yeah indeed

i said they fare behind fener imoco and milano. Today they showed up and hope they preserve this. It is no easy feat to play like this twice in a row though

• Elif was doing so good… why would you set Hande on the right there instead of boskovic though…. Just give her the ball

• Come on eczacı finish it while you can!

• i said they fare behind fener imoco and milano. Today they showed up and hope they preserve this. It is no easy feat to play like this twice in a row though

your comment was legit. I wasn't referring to you. I meant Cofi