Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• I was about to say that the biggest weakness in hande's game is the serve, then she comes and does this, lol.

She is like Boskovic, inconsistent at serve and makes a lot of mistakes that's why both look like bad servers. It is more like hit and miss

• i would argue it is a case of correlation vs causation. The guy gives zero confidence and there is no stable observable improvement under his helm.

I disagree. Obviously he is not the best coach in the league but it is really not fair to bash him violently and blame him for every loss but not give him credit when the team wins

• She is like Boskovic, inconsistent at serve and makes a lot of mistakes that's why both look like bad servers. It is more like hit and miss

the only difference is boskovic and her have different roles as servers. Boskovic is to score direct points. Hande is just supposed to put a little pressure and keep it in. Their errors are not weighed the same in my eyes. Both of them need to improve in their consistency but Hande did a great job of serving at the end today so that was nice to see her take care of it.

• Hope both Bosko and Vargas, as well as all others can bring their A game in the decisive match. These last two matches with only one side decided to show up were a bit boring (at least to a neutral fan like me)

Yes please! I want a tiebreaker with 15-13 😂

• Tijana was hitting 22/31 today :obey: 73% attack

With 0 errors in attack, 0 ERRORS

73% efficiency in attack on 31 swings is unbelievable, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it

It is 71% but yeah very impressive 👏

• meliha is underrated. When eda cant play fetisova can sub in, stysiak-a top 10 opp is vargas’s back up. Ecza has the same problem too and even worse in some positions. It comes down to whose starting six play better. Cansu is injured hence ada is the 4th oh option. Noone not name imoco can have more than 3 elite OHs.

I feel bad for Fetisova. She deserved a lot more play time. Lavarini just forgot he got bench players he can rotate with.

• Ada's like; atleast i'm pretty. 😅

fener's problem is really the stark skill gap between the first 6 and the bench.

Not only that Vargas misfired today, the two children are also not doing it.

No one can step up.

Two Children? They are 20 years old🤦

• Vargas 8 kills 1 unforced error blocked 6 times on 24 swings and she hit almost 0. YIKES

• Kinda worrisome for olympics

all I know is if boskovic only had 8 kills and 7 errors in a play off match this board would tear her to shreds lol

• Ferhat's statments after the game

"In our training here in the morning, 6-7 officials were setting up the podium for the Fenerbahçe's championship ceremony.

We took them all out. I send my greetings to them from here.

They are invited to our morning training on the 21st, they can join."

• all I know is if boskovic only had 8 kills and 7 errors in a play off match this board would tear her to shreds lol

oh they'd even do a back analysis of past matches for emphasis. 🤣

It's weird how Vargas gets to stay on with that much error and getting blocked so much. Meanwhile, Arina got 10 passes?

It's probably a new strategy for Fener🤣

• LOL iconic

• LOL iconic

It may be the harshest post-match statement in Turkish volleyball in recent years.

• disrespectful staff, thats all.

but if thats what lead them to the 3-0, please start the ceremony preparing on 21st early as well😂

• Eczacibasi did all well today, defense and serving was better, tijana decided to kill all the balls and honestly i didn't see much ambition from fener, it's like they knew they are in 2:1 advantage and they maybe hoped eczacibasi would give up and play as bad as last time

• all I know is if boskovic only had 8 kills and 7 errors in a play off match this board would tear her to shreds lol

You do a great job everytime with pointing out Vargas s mistakes everytime she has a bad game so no one else bothers. I remember last time you said she should be benched for the rest of playoffs, she showed a monster performance right after. So let's wait till next game:roll: