Italy - Serie A1 2023/24

• Fahr :super::super:

The best player at Imoco side when it comes to attack without doubt

• Plummer is just painful to watch:gone: I can't believe she is playing 3 seasons for a team like Conegliano...

Egonu in beast mode:box:

• I have feelings history is repeating, Gray didn’t got any chance because of Plummer and She was the reason why Imoco won Scudetto in the last match…

Now Lanier is not getting chance in today match, wtf is wrong with Santarlli and Plummer. She scored 4points in two sets. With such a reception and terrible defence She should be at least at 10points minimum.

• I have feelings history is repeating, Gray didn’t got any chance because of Plummer and She was the reason why Imoco won Scudetto in the last match…

Now Lanier is not getting chance in today match, wtf is wrong with Santarlli and Plummer. She scored 4points in two sets. With such a reception and terrible defence She should be at least at 10points minimum.

It's not just Plummer, it's all the OHs and the OPP. There is no connection so far. On the other hand, Wolosz is marvelous when she runs her middles.

• Santarelli being forced to put Bardaro in to strengthen the back row says a lot about how Conegliano is passing. Not very impressed about their offensive performance too, apart from the MB plays there's little to save for them in this second set.

• Wtf is this mess this is not SuperBowl half time show :gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone::gone:

legavolley :lol::aww:

• Santarelli being forced to put Bardaro in to strengthen the back row says a lot about how Conegliano is passing. Not very impressed about their offensive performance too, apart from the MB plays there's little to save for them in this second set.

The fact Vero Volley won a set with Egonu set just few times tells a lot about Imoco and its game in this set. :lol:

• Wtf is this ?! Why match paused so much ?

• Plummer scoring with an overpass was my highlight in set 2 :rolll: Moki has amazing digs but when Plummer is backrow, all Milano needs is to make her dive a bit. She's just not the type of "I'll risk my life with the boarding to get the ball" kinda player, which is not too much to ask for a team like Imoco right? She is great in attack but I would love to see Lanier get a shot now, maybe some attack power will get lost but hopefully digs will be better. Gennari is a great backrow sub (with the Robin-combi at the net) but that also won't be the solution to win the match. Unless Asia will go full MB play lol

Speaking of 'risk your life' mentality, I really admire Sylla. She might not be the most stable passer but she is always giving it 200% :box: nice to see Orro use the other players more in set 2 instead of mostly Egonu, more fun to watch and very effective atm!

I guess Bardaro > Cook was just for one rotation because De Kruijf was still front row, right? Iirc the sub was reversed after one point when Squarcini came back in to serve.

Honesty if they insist on using Plummer I would have her subbed out for Gennari for 1 rotation, and then another rotation let Bardaro serve for Fahr with Moki replacing Plummer back row :gone:

• I guess Bardaro > Cook was just for one rotation because De Kruijf was still front row, right? Iirc the sub was reversed after one point when Squarcini came back in to serve.

Honesty if they insist on using Plummer I would have her subbed out for Gennari for 1 rotation, and then another rotation let Bardaro serve for Fahr with Moki replacing Plummer back row :gone:

Or maybe they could simplier try Lanier. I mean, I don't think she can do much worse than Plummer.