Nation League Man 2023

• I hate the VNL Twitter Admin.

yeah, that post “what if Nishida was healthy” is ridiculous! I just know that they will push even 2 Japanese players into the dream team, even if they lost 0:3 tomorrow. FIVB just doing FIVB things.. I know that the potential to make volleyball more popular is there, but they can do it much better, with the respect to the other teams as well. That’s why I was rooting against Japan and I know that I’m not the only one..

• yeah, that post “what if Nishida was healthy” is ridiculous! I just know that they will push even 2 Japanese players into the dream team, even if they lost 0:3 tomorrow. FIVB just doing FIVB things.. I know that the potential to make volleyball more popular is there, but they can do it much better, with the respect to the other teams as well. That’s why I was rooting against Japan and I know that I’m not the only one..

Japan team is very likeable,,,, without the ridiculous fans and silly fivb admins

• Japan team is very likeable,,,, without the ridiculous fans and silly fivb admins

I do agree! They’ve made a huge progress and their volleyball is a joy to watch. But that’s unacceptable how the FIVB social media look like right now.

• They certainly are gaslighting fans with that post.

Although not as popular as Nishida, Miyaura did a respectable job and will surely challenge him for that starting spot in the coming tournaments with Yuji being injury prone.

• FIVB has just edited that post, at least on instagram.

• Japan team is very likeable,,,, without the ridiculous fans and silly fivb admins

I wonder if the volleywood guy is the one handling the volleyball world social media

• Not fake news but the way they are pretty much a JPN team page is insane. They want the South East Asian money BUT also maybe respect other teams with the same push lol.

Oh. Well, unfortunately we are already used how FIVB is biased towards Japan, even if they are very likeable team per se. That tweet is not only unrespectful towards Poland, but also Japan itself. So besides the fake news created some weeks ago (and no proper apologising), the drama-searching tweets, now shameless one-sided tweets...they only care about interaction ($$$$).

If Im not wrong, FIVB social media are run by a Filipino guy.

• As a Filipino, this is how our leagues get their traction. Pretty much pushing pretty or popular ones in Social media, its great when they are performing BUT otherwise somewhat frustrating. It gives some fanatics that will follow stars everywhere like movie stars BUT the fans that are unable to appreciate the game for what it is - the talent and all.

But its effective in the Philippines. lol. So I get it.

From what I gathered before, it is run by same guy that ran our very popular Collegiate league.

• As a Filipino, this is how our leagues get their traction. Pretty much pushing pretty or popular ones in Social media, its great when they are performing BUT otherwise somewhat frustrating. It gives some fanatics that will follow stars everywhere like movie stars BUT the fans that are unable to appreciate the game for what it is - the talent and all.

But its effective in the Philippines. lol. So I get it.

From what I gathered before, it is run by same guy that ran our very popular Collegiate league.

Whoever that guy is, I hope he remembers he's not writing for a filipino crowd. Most of the world could find such journalism cheap.

• Both teams are playing such joyful volleyball, defences from both sides are just :white: Not only the liberos, but the whole system in general. Nevertheless, USA is more clutch, especially in attack. Italy, despite defending better, would need Romano wakes up. Too many wasted opportunities after recycling the ball so so well.

• Both teams are playing such joyful volleyball, defences from both sides are just :white: Not only the liberos, but the whole system in general. Nevertheless, USA is more clutch, especially in attack. Italy, despite defending better, would need Romano wakes up. Too many wasted opportunities after recycling the ball so so well.

we need Bovolenta

• totally outplayed by USA as of now. I hope in some changes in the 3rd set

• I dont know how many times TJ has blocked Romano...5 times maybe?

• That's an absurd call against ITA lol.

I dont understand...Simone was allowed to attack, he was in back row, second touch and he didnt step the line at all :call: