Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• Oh man. I'm starting to feel bad for JT :)

• Keep going to Koga :box: Damn :heart:

• Well ... There's enough glory in going undefeated in the Regular Round

• MVP definitely will be Koga, MB is Santiago + 1, OH is Koga and Lozo(?), OPP might be Nwakalor. Both Drews were great but not the best. Best Libero might be Kojima right?

The decision to put Hayashi as a reserve for both Set 1 and 2 will never make sense for me.

• MVP definitely will be Koga, MB is Santiago + 1, OH is Koga and Lozo(?), OPP might be Nwakalor. Both Drews were great but not the best. Best Libero might be Kojima right?

The decision to put Hayashi as a reserve for both Set 1 and 2 will never make sense for me.

JT Coach has to regret that Hayashi decision. There may have been a reason we'll never know about tho

I want Jaja's old partner in crime, Kyōko Aoyagi, to be her +1 at Best MB

• Is that Yamauchi in the back wearing a championship shirt thing

[-] yes!

• JT Coach has to regret that Hayashi decision. There may have been a reason we'll never know about tho

I want Jaja's old partner in crime, Kyōko Aoyagi, to be her +1 at Best MB

True. I wish I understood the commentator, they seem to have been talking about it for some minute in the early sets.

Aoyagi getting her MB award would be a great way to cap this season to be honest. She was always under Jaja's shadow and now she's leading her team's charge.

• Kyōko :!: :heart:

• Is that best rookie for Kousa?

And what's with the two libero awards. I don't understand a lick of Japanese

• 2024.03.02 FINAL Result:

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats

JT 1–3 NEC

25-27

30-32

25-16

17-25

97–100

• Weird decapitated statue they gave to Kojima

• Anybody else see Hayashi limping away there? That's what happened I bet