Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• One of the reasons Denso's Haruna Yamashita is invisible to me is I keep thinking #1 is Minami Nakamoto

• I thought they could finaly win and make JT lose this match because they were confident and aggressive in set 1 and 2. Lol

Darn. I'll catch it on replay. I was focused on the NEC match

• Come on Denso. Let's dub sub our way back into this match ... Jia Time :drink:

• any link for toyota - kurobe

Hasn't started yet

• It will probably change after I announce this but pay attention to how many times Denso "tips" the ball over because the set was weak. It's uncanny but they hardly ever do it

• any link for toyota - kurobe

I guess it had started but vtv didn't start the stream. It's running now

• Having a female commentator who chuckles a lot and is "Hai" insistent really adds to my enjoyment of a match :drink:

• Kurobe 23–25 Toyota Set 1

Kurobe conquered the post-20 point curse of sucky teams last year but it's come back. They need to conquer it again

• I think someone posted last year a place you could find out who the announcers are for the matches? This Denso/SAGA couple cracks me up. They have life, as opposed to the usual mousey lifeless dude who sounds like he's reading a phonebook

• Is SAGA this good or is Denso this bad :white:

• Kurobe 1:1 Toyota

Pimpichaya has a little half smile now :cheesy:

Derya's kickin' it and Reika Sato looks back to normal. I hope they grab that Setter from Fukuoka I mentioned earlier. You probably don't remember her specifically, but I think she would be an improvement for the team

• Look at Kurobe go :super: Everyone's smiling now