Japan - V.League V2 & V3 (Division 2 & 3, Women) 2023-2024

• Well, the Assistant Coach is apparently her husband. I don't know if both will stay in the Philippines for a while.:lol:

Awww, I like that. I didn't know she was married. Wish the very best for her :drink:

• Gunma takes the first set 25–20 . Sendai looks tired :mad:

• Sendai down 0-2 to a Gunma stupid lineup. I'm sad and very disappointed

• I'm pissed now. Sendai is getting crushed :cursing::cursing: they look awful :mad::mad:

• Sendai and Gifu go home. The losers :gone:

• All comes down to Breath Hamamatsu v Gunma Green Wings tomorrow for the Final spot

• 2024.03.09 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats Video

Gunma 3–0 Sendai

25-20

25-19

25-20

75–59

YT

Himeji 3–0 JA Gifu

25-16

25-13

25-21

75–50

YT

So yep, Hamamatsu v Gunma tomorrow for the Final FINAL 3 spot (will play Brilliant Aries for the chance to play Himeji)

• Well, the Assistant Coach is apparently her husband. I don't know if both will stay in the Philippines for a while.:lol:

What team is it they are coaching? Someone added them to the Men's Red Warriors on volleybox. Are the Lady Warriors playing in any of the PVL tournaments or aiming for it. Or are they like Tsukuba, in the Uni League? I'm confused.

And do you have a source for the marriage?

• What team is it they are coaching? Someone added them to the Men's Red Warriors on volleybox. Are the Lady Warriors playing in any of the PVL tournaments or aiming for it. Or are they like Tsukuba, in the Uni League? I'm confused.

And do you have a source for the marriage?

Coach Shota Sato is a Team Consultant and Asaka Tamaru is an Assistant Coach for 'University of the East' Lady Warriors - a University team like Tsukuba who plays in the UAAP / Uni League (UE Lady Warriors - Volleybox).

Also, Coach Shota Sato is an Assistant Coach to Farm Fresh Foxies in the PVL (Farm Fresh Foxies - Volleybox).

Both University team UE Lady Warriors and PVL team Farm Fresh Foxies are backed/sponsored by the same company, so that's the connection.

Now, regarding the marriage, there's no official news source or what but their photos together are all over their social media and Tamaru answered in one of the comments before that he is her husband. :lol:

• win or go home match:

or more blurry and stumbling for now

• Dang, the livescore ain't working for the Gunma Hamamatsu match :wall:

He's Himeji / Hiroshima

• Not a complete shitfest but Hamamatsu down 0–2, lost the 2nd set in overtime :(

Thing about Gunma that suggests they are playing well is they get all the lucky bounces. Chance favors the prepared mind and all that

Good for Gunma

• very ugly now :white:

• oh well. The way Gunma is playing I fear they will beat Brilliant Aries next =O The only thing that will make this all okay is if they go on to beat Himeji :box:

• 2024.03.10 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats Video

Gunma 3–0 Hamamatsu

25-21

28-26

25-21

78–68

YT YT

Himeji 3–0 Hiroshima

25-10

25-12

25-18

75–40

YT

A weekend off and then Gunma v Brilliant Aries, winner plays Himeji for the Title

• Artemis guts the team, including the Head Coach in what sounds like a testy dismissal

Due to the difference between building a team that suits the team's capabilities as envisioned by the front office and the team that Coach Narita envisions, there is no need for further burdensome expenditures

Source

• I put BA vs Gunma in my calendar Sat 23.3... any idea when BA will play Himeji ?

:whistle:

• I put BA vs Gunma in my calendar Sat 23.3... any idea when BA will play Himeji ?

:whistle:

the next night

• Final 3 on VTV Gunma v Brilliant Aries

Straight up side out volleyball so far. Gotta say Gunma looks like they finally have their shit together. They look happy and like they believe they are going to win

I'm just not down with any team who has Ranna Shiraiwa and doesn't play her :what: ... she's not even dressed so maybe she's in "poor condition"

• Mika Murayama is too good. When she fires a cannonball she's way more scary than Gunma's import