2023 Asian Women’s Volleyball Championship (30 August - 6 September, 2023)

• That particular link ended prematurely... looking for new links :(

Google Chrome on Mac with Urban free vpn browser extension has been pretty flawless for me watching the Thai channel

• Rui Nonaka has been scoring almost as many points while only dub subbing for Nakagawa in this tournament as Nakagawa has scored as the starter :what: ... like 4-5 vs 7-8

• Come on! If there are volleyball angels they will bless us with a full set

• Some amazing rallies JPN - VIE at Set #4 at 8-7... watch again later.

yes! :box: and it was righteous the way it ended

Smashing, I say

• GIMME FIVE ✋🏽✋🏽✋🏽✋🏽✋🏽

• 26k watching the Thai Channel

• ex-NEC Coach appears befuddled

• Seems i was 8-ballin' when I said it wasn't a given Japan was going to win this ... whichever way it turns out

• I'm glad I made it through this. Coffee and siesta worked well. Thanks for the help :cheesy:

Correct me if I'm wrong but we've never seen this iteration of Vietnam play any iteration of Japan before, have we? There was an AVC Cup against NEC years ago but it wasn't this fully formed Vietnam yet. Am I forgetting something , or was this just plain and simple cool AF?

• Among the Three Big Sisters, the Vietnamese team learned the most lessons from the Japanese team.

Congratz to the Japanese squad for the Bronze medal and a spot in the next WCH! Frankly I think the WCH will be too tough for VIE, not yet the time, it could be detrimental to the team's health when attend prematurely.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• But through this 5-set Bronze medal match against the Japanese team, the Vietnamese team also showed that they deserve to be the Top-Four team in Asia! The team have been achieving a lot of progresses compared to the last edition. How can the Vietnamese team safeguard their #4 position for years to come, that will be their big challenge! The KOR can come back at any time!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Time for Top Five

but yeah, Vietnam needs to keep building and maintain