Serbian Women's NT 2024

• Good tournament for Mateska, attacking wise, she also can attack on the right with is plus.

Great player against her age, but still nowhere near vnl level at the moment.

Next club season is hers, she will probably play the whole season.

There are players from 2003-2004 that should be given chance first ofc, I didn’t say anything about VNL it was just there together with short clips I wanted to share :win:

She had slightly worse passing performance then usual but her defense was on point as well as her amazing performance in attack. She is far from a good passer but also not a player that is to be hidden in reception, there is a room to improve certainly.

And yes, next club season better be hers otherwise I’m writing a complain letter to Crvena Zvezda (or whatever club she lands in next season) :lol:

One thing that sets her apart from other younger OHs when it comes to attack is her precision and court vision.. she is not afraid to attack and has very good shot selection- she hits both short and long diagonal as well as down the line, everything basically. Her technique is very effective as well which allows her to go for different shots, reminds me a bit of more athletic and taller Lazovic in that aspect. All of that combined with very solid jump and spike reach. Yeah, I’m a fan if that wasn’t clear by now already :lol::rose:

• Ugh I’m growing impatient I want our roster

• I would love to share my 25 names for our list that will be released soon and certainly i will keep my pesimistic perspective regarding number of youngsters on our list.

S: Ognjenovic, Drca, Mirkovic, Miljevic

OPP: Boskovic, Bjelica, Taubner, Zelenovic

OH: Mihajlovic, Uzelac, Lozo, Busa, Lazovic, Milenkovic, Tica, Cvetkovic

MB: Aleksic, Stevanovic, Popovic, Kurtagic, Osmajic, Kocic

L: Pusic, Jegdic, Gocanin

I'm definitely expecting something like this, but OTOH repeating that is not my wish, i would be more than happy to see more youngsters on the list so in that way i will share what would be my 25

S: Ognjenovic, Drca, Miljevic, Perovic

OPP: Boskovic, Taubner, Zelenovic

OH: Mihajlovic, Uzelac, Lozo, Busa, Lazovic, Kockarevic, Tica, Mirosavljevic *

MB: Aleksic, Stevanovic, Popovic, Kurtagic, Osmajic, Kocic

L: Pusic, Jegdic, Gocanin, Pakic

*(Ivanovic is still my absolute favourite but i think it is wise going step by step)

• Federation will probably put Mijatović as a Opp 😂

I hope for Tamara, she is for sure better atm than Taubner or Zelenovic. I understand she is basically in her prime, And other two are younger and have more potential but I think Tamara is good for now to take Bjelica role before some young Opp a rise( in club season for a start).

• Serbia u18 team (2007 and younger)

Tournament 11-13 in Vrnjacka Banja

Setters:

Nadja Ristić

Lana Rnjak*

Opp:

Andjelija Tadić

Maša Reljić

Adriana Kostadinović

MB:

Magdalena Obućina*

Elena Martić

Marija Zorić

L:

Dunja Stanković

Nina Vujović

Oh:

Mina Mihajlović

Mia Ćirić

Sofija Carić

Milana Stanković*

Coach: Danijela Kijac*

*New coach and new players that are called now

• She is probably 2009

Tadic is 2010 and she is there, I don’t think it matters :drink:

Btw, I hope Tadic really plays as OP and isn’t just listed as one.

And I hope Cakovic decides ro invest in Micic next season, she looks super tall like 190cm+ at 15yo and still growing probably. Do you have any info about her height?

• Tadic is 2010 and she is there, I don’t think it matters :drink:

Btw, I hope Tadic really plays as OP and isn’t just listed as one.

And I hope Cakovic decides ro invest in Micic next season, she looks super tall like 190cm+ at 15yo and still growing probably. Do you have any info about her height?

I don't, but something like that.

They will probably win u16 Serbian league, they are champions of Vojvodina

• Serbia u18 - North Macedonia 3-0

Mihajlović 14

Ćirić 13

Obućina 12

Zorić 11

Next game tomorrow at 19:00 vs Czech republic

We have same problem like last year, setter is still bad and not set for Opp at All. Our Opp was only one today that is not double digit.

• Hopefully we are getting the VNL wide list tomorrow :drink:

If anyone from ossrb watched Jedinstvo-Crvena Zvezda game tonight then I hope they come to their sences and stop forcing Jaksic to NT..
    Miljevic gave some setting lessons to Jaksic tonight imho, even slides (her biggest weakness) were working just fine. I hope we get Miljevic and Perovic from young setters, besides Mirkovic who is gonna play biggest part in VNL anyways.
    Miljevic defenitely deserved to be included in at least 1 week of VNL with how good her last 2 seasons were, especially in big matches.

I know it’s very casual of me to come and hate on Jaksic since I do it so often anyways lol :lol: but only blind wouldn’t see that both Perovic and Miljevic were better in direct duels they played in this playoffs..

• I watched part of the game because NL - MKD was a bit boring before, but wasn't it a 3-2 win for Serbia? Their attacking looks really good but there were many balls in defense that just fell on the floor. Nonetheless they should be able to (easily) beat NL tbh because I wasn't that impressed with them vs Czechia (also 3-2 win) :gone:

And I was wondering if any of these girls already play in the highest league/senior team?

• I watched part of the game because NL - MKD was a bit boring before, but wasn't it a 3-2 win for Serbia? Their attacking looks really good but there were many balls in defense that just fell on the floor. Nonetheless they should be able to (easily) beat NL tbh because I wasn't that impressed with them vs Czechia (also 3-2 win) :gone:

And I was wondering if any of these girls already play in the highest league/senior team?

Yes, 3-2, typo 🤣

This team was really bad last year, and now we have new coach and few new girls, but they are together just 10 days. If we qualify this will be amazing.

Two players are starter in superleague. MB and libero. Few more are on bench, but they did not play much if at all.

14yo Opp that scored 14 points last night was bought by Jedinstvo, so she will be in a system in a 2,3 years.

• You could see the talent is there, technically good, but Czechia showed more fight. They did the same vs. NL so it's kinda sad for them to be so close twice but no chances of qualifying anymore. Hopefully we'll get a nice 3-2 match tonight so both our teams can qualify :box: