Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2024-2025

• I mean they won CL with two foreign MBs :teach:

I would go for it but i know they wont lol

• In season 25/26 we might see totally new eczacibasi considering basically everyone's contract ends next season, Tijana, hande, simge, elif, beyza, jack's, also plummer and gray

literally everyone's

If they don't sign tijana again, my guess is they will go for antropova

• I think Aras Kargo announced all 14 players. I guess Mısra will be the starter setter but I wonder be surprised if we see Elif often. It will be nice to see Berre in Sultanlar Ligi. Ecesu and Merve should be starting MBs, Ceren should be supporting them. Mitchem is familiar with league, she did well while playing for Kuzeyboru. So Mitchem-Busa is a good duo. I am not sure how Klimets will perform. She had ups and downs while playing for Kuzeyboru. I am not a fan kf their coach tho. This roster should be enough to avaid relegation.

What y’all think?

• When I saw the Aras Kargo's transfers, my first thought was, they will fight for not relegating. Now I can confirm that feeling. Only Busa can deliver a good level in this team. Especially the middles look terrible on paper. I am sure they will play some matches surprisingly good, when Mitchem and Klimets fire up but I expect this to happen like twice or three times whole season. They should be praying that Sariyer is building a worse team.

• When I saw the Aras Kargo's transfers, my first thought was, they will fight for not relegating. Now I can confirm that feeling. Only Busa can deliver a good level in this team. Especially the middles look terrible on paper. I am sure they will play some matches surprisingly good, when Mitchem and Klimets fire up but I expect this to happen like twice or three times whole season. They should be praying that Sariyer is building a worse team.

I wish they had a foreign MB bcs they already have 3 foreign OHs and while Merve Atlier could still do good, the other MBs are really not going to be sufficient on this level and Merve will definitely need a foreign MB to support her. I think in this team I would also get Yasemin Ozel next to Klimets but Idk where she is heading this season.

• I wish they had a foreign MB bcs they already have 3 foreign OHs and while Merve Atlier could still do good, the other MBs are really not going to be sufficient on this level and Merve will definitely need a foreign MB to support her. I think in this team I would also get Yasemin Ozel next to Klimets but Idk where she is heading this season.

She will be backup opp of GS after such a good season :hit:

• I think Aras Kargo announced all 14 players. I guess Mısra will be the starter setter but I wonder be surprised if we see Elif often. It will be nice to see Berre in Sultanlar Ligi. Ecesu and Merve should be starting MBs, Ceren should be supporting them. Mitchem is familiar with league, she did well while playing for Kuzeyboru. So Mitchem-Busa is a good duo. I am not sure how Klimets will perform. She had ups and downs while playing for Kuzeyboru. I am not a fan kf their coach tho. This roster should be enough to avaid relegation.

What y’all think?

I don't like their setter duo. Didn't watch mitchem in Brazil this season but she was a good outside while playing in kuzeyboru, she will be the carrier of the team scorewise. Busa didn't do well in another low level, PTT before and the excuse was the team around her. And we saw how she flopped in a team like vakıfbank as well so I don't expect anything special from her.

I actually like Merve atlier, I think she has the talent, she sometimes reminds me of weitzel. However their second mb is weak, they should have gone a foreign mb. Actually there are local OHs who could do the same performance Busa could (Ezgi bektaş, Merve Tanyel, ezgi aslan, Eylül durgun etc). Only interesting part of their roster will be watching youngsters like berre ince and selen kose ,( if they would actually get any playing time)

All in all they will be fighting for 11-12th places with Aydin whereas Sarıyer belediyesi and Nilüfer belediyesi will relegate, judging based on their known rosters. I expect Muratpaşa and Bahçelievler to fight for 9-10th ranking, Beşiktaş and zerenspor for 7-8th; thy, kuzeyboru and GS for 4-5-6th.

• Nothing to say, just want more people to read what you are writing here :lol:

Merve Tanyel had same stat when both she and busa played in PTT last year:roll: all the other players I mentioned were better than Busa at receiving, which is supposed to be her strength 😂

Sad but true🤷 although a club trying to not relegate is a better fit to buds rather than a club like Vakıfbank but still it is waste of money