World Cup 2007

• Well, Poland always had problems in facing Japan.

The first reason for me is the fact that Japan is playing before its fans and besides, as the host country of the majority of the tournaments, even not being a strong team, the Japanese learn how to play against other teams.

Besides, the Asian style of playing requires a lot of concentration, because of their speed and variation, so, it's hard for Poland to play against Japan under normal conditional. The situation is even worse because of the problems Bonitta is facing.

• Quote from "Nastja"

at least skowronska had a good match :)
    it was polands match anyway but ok...

Skowronska scored more than 30 points :shock: :shock:
    And it seems that Glinka is not in a good phase...
    And I was wondering... if any of the players had personal problems, would Bonitta allow them to come back to Poland and stay with the family? :roll:

But anyway, I'm sad that Poland lost. But I see some evolution here, last year during the WCH, Poland lost 3-1, now it was 3-2... next, Poland wins :wink2:

• we(poland)have another problem. our coach Bonitta is flying back to italy tomorrow becouse of some personal reasons(his wife is in hospital waiting for a surgery) bad bad bad :( i hope that tommorow my Goldies will beat Serbia somehow for their coach and for all poles who have a national holiday of independence

• Congratulations to the polish team for this "batacazo" against Serbia, ¿with this result are Italy, Brasil an United States qualyfied for te Olimpic Games (if the logic results come)?

• Quote from "Nayus"

Congratulations to the polish team for this "batacazo" against Serbia, ¿with this result are Italy, Brasil an United States qualyfied for te Olimpic Games (if the logic results come)?

i think not yet...coz still cuba is in the list...eheheh... 8)

• At last! Some precious victory against a good team. I didn't expected that after stuppid defeat against Japan, but it happend. Poland played with heart and character which is impressive after many bad matches. And Poland won without Bonitta... It doesn't have to mean anything but... it might.
    Serbia didn't play well today, it wasn't also Janković game althought she scored many points.

P.S.
    I dont think, Lothie GP if there is a progress in Poland-Japan games. Between matches you have mentioned, Poland had clearly won against Japan in Grand Prix this year.[/quote]

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "Konrad"

Serbia didn't play well today, it wasn't also Janković game althought she scored many points.

i like jankovic too konrad eheh

• Quote from "Konrad"

P.S.
    I dont think, Lothie GP if there is a progress in Poland-Japan games. Between matches you have mentioned, Poland had clearly won against Japan in Grand Prix this year.

Well, I was being positive about Poland (as I said I sympathize with Poland a lot), but I really forgot that match :roll:
    But in GP, during the classification, Polish girls just won games against Russia and China, I don't understand what happened to them...! :cry2:

• Quote from "LothiePG"

But in GP, during the classification, Polish girls just won games against Russia and China, I don't understand what happened to them...! :cry2:

Maybe because Glinka didn't play in GP :wink2:

The most important 3:

• Milena Rosner on the press conference: "We played and won for our coach, Marco Bonitta. We are with him with our whole heart." Maybe Bonitta's wife is in really bad health condition...

The most important 3:

• Here's my take on WC:

If Brazil beats Italy in the 4th Round, then its USA for 1st, then ITA & BRA tied for 2nd. Then, if ITA beats USA also in the 4th Round, its a three way tie.

I really hope Brazil wins this tournament. And i also wish RUSSIA was in the WC

• Quote from "Russkii"

Italy vs Brazil. Who will be watching it?

I'll watch it. And in my opinion Italy wins 3-1.

• Quote from "LothiePG"

I'll watch it. And in my opinion Italy wins 3-1.

Oi, LothiePG, onde vc vai assistir? Será que alguma estação online vai transmitir esse jogo? Se conhecer alguma, por favor fale, porque eu vou colocar o despertador para as 5 da madrugada... Esse eu não perco!!!

Hi everyone, I asked LothiePG where can I watch the game online. If someone could help me I'd appreciate it a lot... thanks :wink2:

• Ok, congratulations to Kenya for their first set winned in the tournament against Tailand, it means the african could dominate their reception´s troubles.

And the Brasil Italy will be streamed for internet by http://www.minhatv.net (and click over Globo Tv ao vivo), a portal functional with the sopcast software but the resolution is poor