European Olympic Qualification

• Poland does 25-19 on 4th set
    It's 2-2 POL-GER (22-25/25-21/14-25/25-19/-----)

Go Germany ...Go Furst... Go Grun... Go Pachale...Go Ssuchke...

Where I see the estatiscts on the competition? The estatistcs abut spike, block and serve ??

• What a great Poland we have seen today!!! Podolec did 4 consequtive aces!! :drink: I don't remember when has happened that last time?

And now Serbia's turn! Hope that Ivana and Jovana together on court!! :?:

• Poland - Angelina Grun 3:2 :thumbup:

Neither the one nor the other!

Glinka, Dziekiewicz, Liktoras were great too!!

For Germany, there wasn't just Grun!

• well grun is the basis of the german team, without her it would be not the same anymore... and today she was great as always

and podolec :lol: nice nice... i was angry at her through out the match sometimes but in the tie break :D woohoooo
    hope everythings fine with Baranska, she seemed kinda weird today :huh:

• Why no Brakocevic on court??

• watching serbia vs romania now...wot happened to serbia NT? too many errors..... esp. nikolic!!! :thumbdown:

serbia 0-2 romania now 8|

• im dead....

same with u at that time...i was afraid i will break my computer monitor in set 3 :box:

• The game between Germany and Poland was a real horror. My heart is too weak for that :cursing: :lol:

I join everybody who admires Podolec.He was amazing and killed German libero (one of the weakest points in German team again) with the serve. Bonitta made a great substitution, cause Barańska didn't have the best day. Nastja wrote, that Barańska was weird today. That's true, but I'm sure it is not any injury. In the LSK Barańska also has great games and the next day she is completely different. That's the way it is. I don't know why :huh:

Thanks God, Glinka was much better today. Zenik as usual :super: Skowrońska :wacko: some good actions, but too many mistake. Yesterday our middle-blockers were little better, but also today had some good actions (especially on Gruen, real German star).

I'm very happy after this difficult match. It is always a great satisfaction for Polish fans to win against Germany on their land :thumbsup: 8)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It would be a real surprise if Serbia lost to Romania :what: I think they wouldn't qualify to the semis, cause they have a game with Russia. And Russia don't like to lose...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D