Qualification Tournament for the European Championships 2009

• I love you/I hate you - there is no third way in Poland :roll:

Unfortunately, here in Bulgaria is also that way..

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I didn't want to offend Lozano, for me he should couch some club team. Anyway it was too much of disappointing moments and Polish team didn't achieve what it could.

• I didn't want to offend Lozano

I supposed that, but I just sounded like that...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• For what's concerned the Belgian line-up of next sundays game against Poland:

Van Walle will not play, because he's still recovering from a shoulder injury.
    This is bad news for the Belgian team, since they don't have a real backup on the opposite position. Most likely, Hoho will now take up that role or maybe even Tuerlinckx.

• Whenexactly is this match Belgium against Poland?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Also Świderski won't be able to play against Belgium :( Bad news. Belgium isn't that weak, so that Poland beat this team with second or even third squad. I predict very difficult game on sunday, maybe even defeat, but I can't imagine ECh without Poland

The most important 3:

• Also Świderski won't be able to play against Belgium :( Bad news. Belgium isn't that weak, so that Poland beat this team with second or even third squad. I predict very difficult game on sunday, maybe even defeat, but I can't imagine ECh without Poland

Belgium has some problems to solve as well: as mentioned before, Van Walle will not play on Sunday and also Hoho has been ill all week. He hasn't participated in any of this week's 3 prepartion games against Portugal. This means Belgium will start on sunday without its two main scoring players.

• – "Nie na powodów do obaw, uraz był bardzo niegroźny. Jedynie lekko podkręciłem nogę. Dziś już normalnie trenowałem, wszystko jest w porządku. Jeżeli Raul Lozano powoła mnie na dwumecz z Belgią, to oczywiście w nim wystąpię. Nie ma żadnych przeciwwskazań medycznych, żebym nie poleciał z drużyną do Antwerpii. Media niepotrzebnie rozdmuchały całą sprawę" – uspokaja Sebastian na swojej stronie internetowej.

• – "Nie na powodów do obaw, uraz był bardzo niegroźny. Jedynie lekko podkręciłem nogę. Dziś już normalnie trenowałem, wszystko jest w porządku. Jeżeli Raul Lozano powoła mnie na dwumecz z Belgią, to oczywiście w nim wystąpię. Nie ma żadnych przeciwwskazań medycznych, żebym nie poleciał z drużyną do Antwerpii. Media niepotrzebnie rozdmuchały całą sprawę" – uspokaja Sebastian na swojej stronie internetowej.

I have understood that, but if somebody hasn't - Świderski's injury seems to be undangerous :)

The most important 3:

• Is there any site I can watch the live result from the match Belgium-Poland? :huh:

• Uff... It wasn't the best game by Polish side, but Poland won 3:2 in Belgium. It is a very precious victory and game in Poland shouldn't be so stressful. Now, I'm sure we shall qualify. Generally the level of the game was low by both sides. Świderski, Żygadło, Pliński, Wika - :thumbup: , Możdżonek and Woicki :thumbdown: Gruszka played "ups and downs", but he might be excused by different position, than he mainly plays.
    Good atmospher in the hall - a lot of Polish fans and Belgians supporting their team :)

The most important 3:

• Uff... It wasn't the best game by Polish side, but Poland won 3:2 in Belgium. It is a very precious victory and game in Poland shouldn't be so stressful. Now, I'm sure we shall qualify. Generally the level of the game was low by both sides. Świderski, Żygadło, Pliński, Wika - :thumbup: , Możdżonek and Woicki :thumbdown: Gruszka played "ups and downs", but he might be excused by different position, than he mainly plays.
    Good atmospher in the hall - a lot of Polish fans and Belgians supporting their team :)

I was there too, I must say I was impressed by the big Polish crowd. The Polish managed to put up a very decent line-up on the court: both middle attackers were pretty impressive (especially when Zygaldo took over as a setter), Gruska was powerful from the back row (indeed with some ups and downs), and clearly Swiderski was MVP of the match: he was targeted heavily in reception, but he braught every single ball on a silver plate to the Polish setter, while in attack still outstanding. The Belgians probably hoped to lower his dominance in attack by serving heavily on him, but he didn't seem to be bothered at all.

The Belgian team had its moments, but couldn't keep up a good level consistently: I've seen them serve a lot better in other games, blocking has been a problem for a long time, and in attack, Depestele had to rely too much on Coucke and Verhanneman: both did great for the most part (especially Verhanneman deserves credit, because this was his first appearance as a starter, and he did great in attack) , but they could have used some help. Tuerlinckx is not as powerful as Van Walle (injured) and Hoho, who had been ill all week, wasn't very succesful when substituting Tuerlinckx in the 4th and the 5th set,

Qualifying next week in Poland would be a huge suprise, but nevertheless keeping my fingers crossed!

pictures: http://www.topvolleybelgium.be…ge_EK_sept_2008/index.htm

• I was there too

You was in the hall? Great! I just watched the game in the TV :D

The most important 3:

• In 2nd qual. match for the ECH Slovenia defeat Portugal 3:0

Slovenia - Portugal 3:0 (25:18, 25:16, 25:22).
    Slovenia: Šabec, Vinčič, Satler (1), Šket, Pleško (6), Kamnik (8 ), Škorc, Jakopin, Urnaut (12), Gasparini (16), Pajenk (4), Flajs
    Portugal: Maia, Lopes (4), Malveiro, Ferreira (1), Teixeira, Gaspar (1), Pinheiro (1), Jose, Sequeira (12), Cruz (9), Santos (6), Lages.

• Wow, I am very surprised of this result. I didn't expect Slovenia to win so easily, actually I thought that Portugal will beat them in this match.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Yeah! We can suprisse anyone or anyteam.I didn't watch the game, but I'm glad that slovenia won.I hpoe that they will countinue in that still.

• Slovenia is quite good team and Portugal has been in some crisis for several years, so I'm not surprised.

The most important 3: