Qualification Tournament for the European Championships 2009

• What a pity,Goncharova played really well in the first round.

It seems that Bogmatser will still be the setter,and only Turkula & Gasukha can get some spike points for UKR.

Lesya Rykhlyuk?Olesia Rykhliuk? I've never heard of this player,can you tell me sth.Why not just call Tatyana Voronina back?

Bogmatser and Datiy are the setters.

I would pray for them if they return Tanya Voronina back, but no chance, I don't know why ;(

Yes, it can be written Olesia Rykhliuk too. She will definitely be the player who gets a lot of points. The only problem is her getting tired too fast, but before that she plays very strong and spectacular. Sometimes she reminds me Manon Flier 8)

• I would pray for them if they return Tanya Voronina back, but no chance, I don't know why ;(

Yes, it can be written Olesia Rykhliuk too. She will definitely be the player who gets a lot of points. The only problem is her getting tired too fast, but before that she plays very strong and spectacular. Sometimes she reminds me Manon Flier 8)

How tall is her ? which club ?

Waiting for the home match video from you !

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• How tall is her ? which club ?

Waiting for the home match video from you !

She plays for Djinestra Odessa. Height 196 cm :D

As for video of the game, seems, that nobody is going to broadcast it here...

• INSHALLAH tomorrow our angels will meet Greec.This is our team list for tomorrow`s match.
    1 DARYA ZAMANOVA 1987 195 o/hitter
    2 KSENIYA KAVALENKA 1986 190 m/blocker(receiving)
    4 OKSANA PARKHOMENKO 1984 184 setter
    6 IRINA SIMINYAGINA 1984 182 m/blocker
    7 YELENA PARKHOMENKO 1982 186 m/blocker
    8 NATAVAN GASIMOVA 1985 177 setter
    9 NATALYA MAMMADOVA 1984 195 o/hitter
    10 OKSANA MAMMADYAROVA 1978 177 o/hitter
    11 LIDIYA MAKSIMENKO 1981 191 opposite
    12 VALERIYA KOROTENKO 1984 171 libero
    15 AYNUR KARIMOVA 1988 189 m/blocker
    17 POLINA RAHIMOVA 1990 196 opposite
    GOD BLESS YOU!

• UKR vs CRO 3:2 - 25:21, 25:27, 17:25, 25:15, 15:10

Quite surprising because Ukraine played without Goncharova, Zhukova and also Gasukha while Croatia had everyone there. I really cannot understand how a team with Barun, Popovic, Poljak, Usic, Alajbeg, Delic, Gligorovic and all the rest can lose against a team without any stars (well, maybe Fomina...but she alone can't have won the match!).

LightMaster, did you get to watch/record the match by any chance?

• UKR vs CRO 3:2 - 25:21, 25:27, 17:25, 25:15, 15:10
    Quite surprising because Ukraine played without Goncharova, Zhukova and also Gasukha while Croatia had everyone there. I really cannot understand how a team with Barun, Popovic, Poljak, Usic, Alajbeg, Delic, Gligorovic and all the rest can lose against a team without any stars (well, maybe Fomina...but she alone can't have won the match!).

Ukraine now has Lesya Rykhlyuk, as I told already before. Croatia has a problem with setter. It doesn't let Maya Polyak to play at full power. Also Sanya Popovich didn't play well and was substituted during the match.

LightMaster, did you get to watch/record the match by any chance?

Unfortunately, the game hasn't been transmitted on TV and I was too busy to go to Cherkassy :(

• I was really thinking that Croacia wouln't have problems against Ukraine....but I guess I was wrong...

I know is your country LM...but I'm cheering for Croacia...hehe....just cause I really want to see Popovic and Poljak playing European!!! ^^ nothing against Ukraine!! ;)

Do you know the players scores?

• I was really thinking that Croacia wouln't have problems against Ukraine....but I guess I was wrong...

In Ukraine everybody was sure in victory, until Maja Poljak decided to return... But this victory doesn't guarantee anything, because of too bad score by sets. Everything will be decided in Croatia.

I know is your country LM...but I'm cheering for Croacia...hehe....just cause I really want to see Popovic and Poljak playing European!!! ^^ nothing against Ukraine!! ;)

You will like Ukrainian team if you learn it closer ;) As for me, I prefer Ukraine to play on Euro, even despite the fact, that I like all Croatian players very much :)

Do you know the players scores?

No, maybe on monday it will be published on some official sites.

• You will like Ukrainian team if you learn it closer As for me, I prefer Ukraine to play on Euro, even despite the fact, that I like all Croatian players very much

I agree...I think I would (cause I hope for now that Croatia quali. :whistle: ...hehe)...I only watched one game from the Ukraine team my hole life!!!and I'm really sorry for that!!! I will someday!!! ^^
    Actually I think is very unfair that Ukraine and Croatia has to fight for one spot...they both should be there...hahahahahahha

• Where Alajbeg plays?

You mean clubs? she plays in OK Kastela

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Didn't Alajbeg transfer to Icaro Palma?

Wow ,really ?

• I think they will play in 1st division(SFV) under the name of "Palma volley".Not sure about Alajbeg though.

CV Icaro Portol will instead Icaro Palma to play in the next year superliga,but until now their new comers are weber,kralikova and someone(I can't remember),there is no news about Alajbeg.

Edited once, last by valentine ().