Manon Flier vs Neslihan Darnel

• I can't choose...they both had ups and downs during last years...they both serve great...I think Neslihan might better in front row, and Flier might be better in backrow.

• I would choose Neslihan to play in my team :super:

• I think Manon Flier, but the difference is really slight.

• haha, not my favourite question. but for me, Flier is the best Opposite player :thumbup:

• I'm Dutch so Flier, but my post-rationalized reason that I just came up with is because Neslihan loses her head in anger too often and makes more mistakes in serve, plus Manon is prettier.

• Neslihan Darnel because Neslihan is not playing with great setters like Feretti,Lobianco,Berg etc.The best setter she ever played was Lamas.Manon is more lucky about setters.It does a big effect to their percant but Neslihan learned to ignore it :thumbup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Manon Flier

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Manon Flier!Her block、serve、deffence is good.And she has powerful attack.She is a real leader~

• Neslihan Darnel because Neslihan is not playing with great setters like Feretti,Lobianco,Berg etc.The best setter she ever played was Lamas.Manon is more lucky about setters.It does a big effect to their percant but Neslihan learned to ignore it :thumbup:

Don't forget that Manon has to play with Dijkema and Staelens! These are really bad setters

• Staelens is bad?Nice joke,come on.Who is a good setter than?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Don't forget that Manon has to play with Dijkema and Staelens! These are really bad setters

I agree they are terrible, the more I think about it actually... so is Neslihan. Manon is actually herself a better setter than Staelens and Dijkema together. I once heard her say that she most rather spike her own sets, like she can do while serving.