The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• The news about Hooker transfer to Rabita was from voleybolmagazin :aww: In sb-community she official denied it

Maybe there was an agreement for a 2 years later contract? :whistle: Signing her immediately would have been too suspicious... :whistle:

• 25-year old OH Anastasia Markova will go back to Moscow again, after have been playing for Proton and Zarechie.

• Anna Nowakowska (Allianz Volley Stuttgart) is retiring and will be new manager of Impel Wroclaw

• The news about Gajic is true ;( It is supposed that he will work in men team.

According to apasport Igtisadchi is interested in Hooker. I cant imagine Hooker in Igtisadchi :S

• The news about Gajic is true ;( It is supposed that he will work in men team.

According to apasport Igtisadchi is interested in Hooker. I cant imagine Hooker in Igtisadchi :S

She has her friend Haneef-Park there, so it makes sense in some way, but I think there will be problem with her in that organisation :lol:

• She has her friend Haneef-Park there, so it makes sense in some way, but I think there will be problem with her in that organisation :lol:

That is what I cant imagine :D

• I've read that Sokolova want to focus on her son's education and she had offers from Brazil and Russia

• Modranska Prostejov:

Smak will stay, Artmenko and Velikiy out.

Soares :?:

In Modranska will play 2-3 Players from Brazil :!:

• The rumors about Liuba stays in Istanbul might be true, there is at least a plan to open a italian school there, which is what she wanted for her son.

• spanish NT middleblocker Correia signed in french league for Béziers Angels (Patricia Aranda's team)

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• if luba stays in istanbul i will be happy :) she is great player. and i just know 2 italian schools in istanbul...galatasaray could be good for her if she wanna change to her club :)

• spanish NT middleblocker Correia signed in french league for Béziers Angels (Patricia Aranda's team)

Hello
    If this info' is true, Pauline Soullard will be very very not happy !
    or Alesha Deesing (1.86m, MB, USA) did not resigned for 2 seasons yet ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• if luba stays in istanbul i will be happy :) she is great player. and i just know 2 italian schools in istanbul...galatasaray could be good for her if she wanna change to her club :)

for last 3 years, the most speculated one is always Logan and Sokolova, so noone should believe any rumor before they sign. It seems like a game for each volleyball website to transfer them different clubs every week :down:

• Turkish VATAN newspaper's author is planning to publish some transfer news these days what he heared from Ankara.There were many club managers guess.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: