USA NT 2012

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Does anyone know who will be the next USA NT coach?

• Does anyone know who will be the next USA NT coach?

Karch Kiraly

• Karch Kiraly

Thanks! I hope he can reach what Lang Ping and Hugh couldn't... the olympic gold medal

• Thanks! I hope he can reach what Lang Ping and Hugh couldn't... the olympic gold medal

They will, they will.... :whistling:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Nice blog from Nicole Davis. She's talking about her training after the Olympics, changes in her game and her play in Dresdner.

http://blog.winforever.com/amb…-a-journey-of-a-lifetime/

• Has anyone else noticed that Larson is very different playing for Kazan that for USA. Not talking about her game but her attitude. She is very impatient and I don't like her body language while playing, especially losing. She is not literally jelling at her teammates but she is making faces and some similar stuff you know... (remember Ramirez, she always does this kind of stuff) I do not know if it's about the couch but in USA NT she would never do something like this, neither Hugh nor Logan or the other veterans would allow it.

I do not judge her and I still think she is a great player but seeing that kind of behavior isn't nice. I remember a situation during the match against Rabita the other OH no.18 (don't know her name) who is just 18 years old made a reception error and she ''yelled'' at her an made some face. So I wonder if Logan and Stacy did stuff like this to her when she was struggling with her reception at the 2010 WGP and WCH

No. 18 is Irina Voronkova.

I do not think Larson's reaction is intended to be mean, but more of a release of frustration.

• No. 18 is Irina Voronkova.

I do not think Larson's reaction is intended to be mean, but more of a release of frustration.

well yeah... but i still think she shouldn't act like this. First of all i isn't nice when you see it and second it reminds me of Cuban players and how they are always mad when someone makes a mistake

• well yeah... but i still think she shouldn't act like this. First of all i isn't nice when you see it and second it reminds me of Cuban players and how they are always mad when someone makes a mistake

i do not see this as a problem in fact i think this would help larson be tougher in the coming years which is crucial while logan tom's performance is deteriorating, the us nt must have a vocal leader and if larson will be the one to do it then it is alrright with me

• i do not see this as a problem in fact i think this would help larson be tougher in the coming years which is crucial while logan tom's performance is deteriorating, the us nt must have a vocal leader and if larson will be the one to do it then it is alrright with me

Nevermind it has gone too far. I still think she is a great player and will be very important for the USA in the next years to come but USA never had this kind of behavior in the team. Logan was always the leader and she never acted that way.. If you remember there were some issues back at the 2010 WCH when US lost to Brazil and Destinee twitted something about ''some people need to grow up... etc'' But after it was immediately deleted and after that Hugh never allowed chemistry problems in the team