Brazil NT 2015

• Where did that come from

I have been hearing backstage gossip for several months and now their instagram pictures pretty much confirm this. They are always together, always traveling together and they don't seem to hide the relationship anymore, which is good

• Fabiana decided to finish her vacation earlier and will be training with the NT next week

• You have a very beautiful avatar!

Thanks! This picture is beautiful...it was a very special moment last Sunday to see these girls once again together inside the court along with the others and Fofão :heart:

• The best avatar ever! I miss the times that Sheilla and Mari were a happy couple and we could see this on court. I :rose:

• First thought is: oh man, now we'll have to be stuck with watching Adenízia jumping around like a clown all the time in the main team. :aww:
    But it's good that Thaísa is taking care of her knees now. It could turn into a chronic condition and worsen her shape for next year. Hoping for a quick recovery!

• Haha Adenizia jumping around drives me crazy and she looks like a fool. I agree I would like to see Carol as a starter. She fast to the block and a good server. And a good attitude. For Bia and Suellen not to play for the NT for personal reasons, their relationship, is plain stupid. Relationships come and go but not playing for your NT.

• Brasil will send their junior team to Panamerican Cup? or maybe u23?
    any news?
    The tournament starts in 6 days.

• Anyone knows the roster for the Pan American Games?

• Brazil is playing with:

S: Lyara Medeiros, Thais Evelin Oliveira
    OP: Lorenne Geraldo, Ariane Pinto, Prscila Santos
    OH: Drussyla Costa, Gabriela Candido Da Silva, Karolina Tomena, Lana Conceicao
    MB: Laiza Ferreira, Marcella Antunes, Gabriela Rocha Da Silva
    L: Lais Vasques, Erika Lima Motta

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Brazil is playing with:

S: Lyara Medeiros, Thais Evelin Oliveira
    OP: Lorenne Geraldo, Ariane Pinto, Prscila Santos
    OH: Drussyla Costa, Gabriela Candido Da Silva, Karolina Tomena, Lana Conceicao
    MB: Laiza Ferreira, Marcella Antunes, Gabriela Rocha Da Silva
    L: Lais Vasques, Erika Lima Motta

It's the roster for Panamerican Cup. Panamerican Games will start in the middle of July ;)

• It's the roster for Panamerican Cup. Panamerican Games will start in the middle of July ;)

Sorry :aww:, Pan-Am Cup is current runnning

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• So Garay having a disastrous season, Suelle rocking and Fe is still there... Ze :mad: :aww:

Suelle has a chance of going to the WGP, if Natalia does not heal quickly

• I hope this is the line up for Brazil at 2016:

S: Dani Lins, Macris
    Opp: Sheilla, Monique
    OH: Gabi, Mari Paraíba, Suelle, Jaqueline
    MB: Thaisa, Fabiana, Bárbara, Carol
    L: Camila Brait, Sassa

Aside from Brazil's great MBs. They now have good OH. Gabi, Natalia, Mari Paraiba, Suelle, Jaqueline, Garay (?)