Turkish NT 2015

• Didn't know where to write this but voleyboldefteri in one of his periscope session indicated that, Meliha was kind of the reason for Neslihan's absence last season. We all know that she was sort of injured but we all know that they demanded weird reports from Neslihan and simply avoided her from the NT last season. Voleyboldefteri proposed a rational question: who entered the squad last season when Neslihan was off and who played as OPP? The answer is Meliha. How is this relevant? Because there is a strong rumor that Ferhat Akbas and Meliha are in a relationship for more than a year.

I really hope Meliha won't be there for this year's ECH squad and Neslihan will make a comeback. We need an experienced OPP like her to help team, at least from the bench. I always feel that Turkish NT plays in a different level when we have players like Gözde Sonsirma, Neriman Özsoy, Naz, Neslihan and Eda Erdem at the team, whether at bench or not.

• interesting rumour - Meliha and Neslihan are avoiding each other :what: seriously ?! :whistle: :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ferhat has denied it in an interview, Polen was asked about it on periscope a lot of times and she denied it angrily saying that it affects Meliha very badly because she has a boyfriend for years and she doesn't want to be a part of such stupid rumours. voleyboldefteri guy accused Gözde first, then Naz & Bahar and at last he blamed Meliha :gone: he's just spreading gossips to get more popular by using his friendship with Neslihan. Also Opposites of the team were Seda & Polen and Güldeniz was the recieving opposite in WCh so they weren't even in the same position for the WCh.

• I hope that we can see the best players in next tournaments without any gossips ^^ maybe it's a result after Barbolini was head coach :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Eda is very likely to return for ECh :win: Gözde Bahar Naz Neriman and Gizem will be there as expected. Özge wrote that she didn't get an invitation for ECh and she won't be there. Ferhat, on a TV show, said that he invited Neslihan to the team and he wants her in his team but she didn't want to return, at least not yet. So if Neslihan returns it will be a surprise.

• Eda is very likely to return for ECh Gözde Bahar Naz Neriman and Gizem will be there as expected. Özge wrote that she didn't get an invitation for ECh and she won't be there. Ferhat, on a TV show, said that he invited Neslihan to the team and he wants her in his team but she didn't want to return, at least not yet. So if Neslihan returns it will be a surprise.

which tv show did ferhat talk abaout Nesli? i don't remember :whistle:

• which tv show did ferhat talk abaout Nesli? i don't remember :whistle:

it was in TRTSpor before the first leg of Grand Prix. He was there with Güldeniz.

Bahar? :rose:

Yeah in one of the matches last week ( I don't remember which one) commentator Burcu Hakyemez Dal was counting the players who will join the team in August for ECh preparations, she forgot to count Bahar and Gözde Sonsırma texted her saying "you forgot Bahar!" :D

• Ferhat has denied it in an interview, Polen was asked about it on periscope a lot of times and she denied it angrily saying that it affects Meliha very badly because she has a boyfriend for years and she doesn't want to be a part of such stupid rumours. voleyboldefteri guy accused Gözde first, then Naz & Bahar and at last he blamed Meliha :gone: he's just spreading gossips to get more popular by using his friendship with Neslihan. Also Opposites of the team were Seda & Polen and Güldeniz was the recieving opposite in WCh so they weren't even in the same position for the WCh.

Unfortunately I heard the same rumor from a close friend last year during all these things were happening. So voleyboldefteri's information just confirmed it for me. Coming back to Ferhat and Polen, seriously? Would any of them be able to accept and answer that question as "yeah, they are in a relationship, for more than a year!". That would be a big scandal and not ethical after all. All in all, Meliha's performance so far is not very promising and I don't think she deserves a spot. I personally don't care if she is together with Ferhat or not, because I hope he treats all of his players same, no matter what the relation is.
    We will see a similar relation this year with Ataman and Nihan Guneyligil in GsD. :win:

• i dont like this kind of gossips on personal life....i consider a player's performance rather than her personal life...Meliha hasnt been playing well so she had better play european league and some of the other players should replace her in major tournaments..

if 4 oHs are to attend ECH or OQT then the fourth one should be chosed amongst : Şeyma Ercan-EZgi Dağdelenler-MELİS DURUL-maybe Damla Çakıroğlu(?)

i wish ESra Gümüş were still playing for the NT..she is still a very useful player for the NT..no chance for her to return?

why Melis Durul is not in WGP?.....i cant understand Akbaş.... :aww:

Şeyma was just a bench player, so was Çağla and Meliha.....EZgi was a correct player to choose and ...Melis Durul played whole last season,she should have been in WGP..

• Meatballs those gossips are nothing new for me too but there's no single sign for them to be true so I have to respect their statements. Also in WCh we had a lot of useless players, he could take Meliha & Neslihan to the team at the same time.

• Meatballs those gossips are nothing new for me too but there's no single sign for them to be true so I have to respect their statements. Also in WCh we had a lot of useless players, he could take Meliha & Neslihan to the team at the same time.

I agree on this. Following earlier comments, I'm not very happy to talk about someone's personal life which I honestly dont care. Like I mentioned before, even if they are in a relationship, as long as it does not effect Ferhat and her on the court, it is fine by everyone. However Meliha like the other names mentioned here such as Melis Durul and Ezgi Dagdelenler, played a season in Iller Bankasi, a rather small team and surprisingly discovered as a star and chosen for NT that summer and have been there all the time. She used to be a much better player as well. As I said, I dont care about her personal life, but she is underperforming right now and clearly does not deserve the spot compared to her fellows.

We will see how this end up but I hope we will have the best squad possible in ECH and if Neslihan refused to come back, then she is clearly the one to blame.

• interestingly polen,güldeniz and kübra were not regular starters in their teams till last season..
    seems kübra and güldeniz will be regular starters thsi season..this is good..im not sure about polen..she seems to be starters in TL but not certain if against ecv and vb or not?..mihayloviç will probably be preferred to play in cl by the coach.

• after turkey finished grand prix, my opinion:
    - seyma is the good name for european championship. after seyma, ezgi dagdelenler.
    - meliha played bad. she have only diagonal attack i think. i really loved meliha in european league 2014 and played medium in grand prix 2014. after she go for fenerbahce, she not play in bayanlar league and champions league so, she lost your volleyball. i can't understand turkish players. they loves stay in big teams and never play.
    - meryem needs play more. i think she will play in european league. good player.
    - i dont know about libero turkish. i haven't confidence in gizem karadayi in reception and i hate merve. gizem orge can play better but ferhat not play with gizem orge. i don't know about dilara B.
    - turkey win the new name for european championship: ozge yurtdagulen.
    - dicle for me the more disappointment at grand prix. i think dicle not want play. she played so good in besiktas and after go for fenerbahce , lost the joy. i think dicle good player but she need want play.
    - polen the best player turkish at grand prix.
    - cagla and nilay can't play in national team A. for me, ozge çemberci should play at grand prix with cagla.
    - i can't understand national team with seyma, damla, ezgi and meliha and melis durul out.
    - i can't see guldeniz like good and strong player.

• The rumor says it so that Neslihan Guler is joining the NT camp at 2 August. She will join the trainings for a week and try her shoulder. It is still not certain whether she will make it to ECH or not.
    Eda Erdem is also joining the camp! Yay!!! :super:

• According to voleyboldefteri, Bahar Guidetti won't be in NT this entire summer including ECH. That is because they would like to create a good environment in the NT and avoid groups and Naz and Bahar are very close friends. It is sad, although I dont find Bahar's level superb, it would be great to have her as a sub behind Kubra and Eda. Besides everything, she has experience.

I guess the middles of Turkey in ECH will be Eda Erdem, Kubra Akman, Asli Kalac and Özgenur Yurtdagulen. Diclenur seems to lose her spot to Özgenur during WGP. That will happen if Kubra and Özgenur are not injured during U23 tournament.

• According to voleyboldefteri, Bahar Guidetti won't be in NT this entire summer including ECH. That is because they would like to create a good environment in the NT and avoid groups and Naz and Bahar are very close friends. It is sad, although I dont find Bahar's level superb, it would be great to have her as a sub behind Kubra and Eda. Besides everything, she has experience.

I guess the middles of Turkey in ECH will be Eda Erdem, Kubra Akman, Asli Kalac and Özgenur Yurtdagulen. Diclenur seems to lose her spot to Özgenur during WGP. That will happen if Kubra and Özgenur are not injured during U23 tournament.

so what if Naz and Bahar are clos friends?? :aww: what i care about is that what bahar Toksoy can do/give to the team ...it doesnt interest me who she is close with..

btw...letting Kübra Akman play in U23 team is a risk for EcH.....will U23's succes be that important ?...maybe the tournament is in turkey and they wanted some good players to be involved in.. as i said...it is a risk for ECH.....i wish Aslı Kalaç and Özgenur would play instead

• so what if Naz and Bahar are clos friends?? :aww: what i care about is that what bahar Toksoy can do/give to the team ...it doesnt interest me who she is close with..

btw...letting Kübra Akman play in U23 team is a risk for EcH.....will U23's succes be that important ?...maybe the tournament is in turkey and they wanted some good players to be involved in.. as i said...it is a risk for ECH.....i wish Aslı Kalaç and Özgenur would play instead

It's not only Bahar and Naz but also Gözde. It seems like they want to create a team feeling rather than having small groups of people covering each other's back and being a threat for the rest. I'm sure they wont give up on Gözde though.
    Özgenur is playing U23. So MBs will be Kubra & Özgenur and sub will be Ceylan Arisan. I guess Asli is still injured.

• It's not only Bahar and Naz but also Gözde. It seems like they want to create a team feeling rather than having small groups of people covering each other's back and being a threat for the rest. I'm sure they wont give up on Gözde though.
    Özgenur is playing U23. So MBs will be Kubra & Özgenur and sub will be Ceylan Arisan. I guess Asli is still injured.

a threat for the rest ? if you are a professional player, someone's being close friend of someone else shouldnt be any threats to you...fortunately Toksoy is not that indispensable player ( still better player than Büşra though)..we have no luxury to give up players like Gözde,Gizem K,Naz etc..i think some people from voleyboldefteri should have some special maybe personal reasons to spread their claims about those players :gone:
    all of the nt players are close friends.. :drink: