2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• which sounds so weird, 4 americans in one team is not possible in Serie If I'm not entirely mistaken

That was correct...as since this last championship that rule has been cancelled! So it is allowed for a team to hire more than two players from the same federation!

• Ortolani is their OPP, Nicoletti as her back-up and the team is trying to get Hodge and Robinson as OH and Arrighetti as Adams's partner(which sounds so weird, 4 americans in one team is not possible in Serie If I'm not entirely mistaken, anyway if Arrighetti comes, Barazza will be pulled into bench.

Since last year this rule doesn't exist anymore, in fact Urbino has 4 American players last year.

• I

She has said that italian club doesn't want her because of her height.

Well...these clubs should understand that in volley is not all about height...I know it helpes but bianchini is a strog server and also a good attacker! She had 10 points in the final match while playing only the 4th set! I hope she does well in Cannes! :thumbsup:

• Then italian clubs that said no to her must be either stupid as hell or blind. She's awesome, go rock in France. I cant believe what she heard from clubs. Havent they watched her or Lucia Bosetti at all? Volleyball is not only about height, but good skills.

• Italian league is getting stronger, at least in terms of setters.... Lo Bianco, Ognjenovic, Alisha Glass, Ferretti....maybe Lloyd and Hagglund......it will be very itneresing!

• i think 20-25 pts per match will be enough for Bursa :D

Joyce da Silva is so lovely! :love: And a great driver. :D She have a high and powerfull attack and the international experience make so good for his career. I wish all the best luck to my Joyce in Turkey! :woohoo:

• Joyce will be the Opp on court in Brazilian NT, for sure, she as better fiscally and with more experience. I think that she is Better than Nikolova, Nikolova show up with a good prospect.. but, Nikolova and Lise are in bad shape right now.. without confidence...

Joyce will play for Brazilian NT this summer... She will already be adapted for european Style... I guess... She is not more smart than Sheilla... but.. she is in a better shape so far... great transfer by Bursa.

• Joyce will be the Opp on court in Brazilian NT, for sure, she as better fiscally and with more experience. I think that she is Better than Nikolova, Nikolova show up with a good prospect.. but, Nikolova and Lise are in bad shape right now.. without confidence...

Joyce will play for Brazilian NT this summer... She will already be adapted for european Style... I guess... She is not more smart than Sheilla... but.. she is in a better shape so far... great transfer by Bursa.

you mean the OPP in team A in WGP? ?

• Brazil will not have a team A and B.... Zé Roberto will mix the players... Zé will be the coach in the Panamericano Games... will be coach fron NT in gran prix only for the 2 first weeks... After that Zé will go to Toronto.. (Pan 2015) and your auxiliar Coach Paulo Coco will lead Brazil in the third week and if Brazil goes to Final Phase in USA...

Some players prefer to play in Pan, Like Jaqueline Carvalho already said.. but Zé will decided..

Panamericano have more media...Public TV broadcast all the matches... it's a Olympic games of America...it's a quite important...

Joyce for sure will be a starter.. I really don't know in how competition she will participate... It's not clear yet..

• I

Well...these clubs should understand that in volley is not all about height...I know it helpes but bianchini is a strog server and also a good attacker! She had 10 points in the final match while playing only the 4th set! I hope she does well in Cannes! :thumbsup:

There is difference between coming in as a sub and playing as a titular player. If you play as a starter, teams will prepare for you, make a gameplay to your tendencies and figure out how to exploit you to a degree that they do not prepare for you as a bench player. Also, teams will no longer be surprised by her serves. It is very difficult to sustain success, esp. as a shorter player.

• There is difference between coming in as a sub and playing as a titular player. If you play as a starter, teams will prepare for you, make a gameplay to your tendencies and figure out how to exploit you to a degree that they do not prepare for you as a bench player. Also, teams will no longer be surprised by her serves. It is very difficult to sustain success, esp. as a shorter player.

I know the difference, still I don't think it's easy to come in and play great. Coming in as a sub doesn't mean the opposite team is not ready for you as well as doesn't mean it will be easier to play good and score

• I think I missed it, Where has Glass signed for next season? And what league has Nikolova signed with? I think she had a okay season? But capable of doing well for any team.

Glass is staying in Conegliano and Nikolova will play for Scandicci.