You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female
  • "beri" started this thread

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Friday, May 11th 2018, 4:59pm

Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

So this thread is very much needed I guess. Yes I mean we could make one specifically for lets say Net Worth but then we would need to make another one and another. So I decided to come up with a crazy but necessary maybe even a little scary thread. Throw whatever you want into this trash can thread. Zhu vs KYK, where should Zhu go what should she make. Italian vs Turkish league randomness whatever you like throw it in the trash bin. As long as it is random and off topic in other threads then throw the pointless discussions in here.

People that don't like these kinds of discussions can choose to ignore this thread and enjoy the rest of the forum now peacefully. Other people can argue in here over whatever they want. Enjoy :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "beri" (May 11th 2018, 7:37pm)

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:00pm

Y'all can join :offtopic: party

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:03pm

So this thread is very much needed I guess. Yes I mean we could make one specifically for lets say Net Worth but then we would need to make another one and another. So I decided to come up with a crazy but neccesary maybe even a little scary thread. Throw whatever you want into this trash can thread. Zhu vs KYK, where should Zhu go what should she make. Italian vs Turkish league randomness whatever you like throw it in the trash bin. As long as it is random and off topic in other threads then throw the pointless discussions in here.

People that don't like these kinds of discussions can choose to ignore this thread and enjoy the rest of the forum now peacefully. Other people can argue in here over whatever they want. Enjoy :D
Yeah get you point that trash talk almost always has something to do with Zhu, one way or another :lol:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:05pm

What a great way to start :rolll:

Spill it all out ppl! It is allowed here in the trash thread.

(Most discussions are about Zhu thats why I used her as main example, but there is enough more pointless discussions, they are endless really lately)

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:12pm

Yeah, it will be heaven-like for Zhus haters now. :gone:

akiyaLai

Volleyball Lover TW

• "akiyaLai" is female

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:14pm

Popcorn's ready. :cheesy:
***** My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeisvolley *****

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:18pm

lol :lol:

But this thread definitely is worthy considering those salary or comparison topic is getting too old :white:

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:58pm

So this thread is very much needed I guess. Yes I mean we could make one specifically for lets say Net Worth but then we would need to make another one and another. So I decided to come up with a crazy but neccesary maybe even a little scary thread. Throw whatever you want into this trash can thread. Zhu vs KYK, where should Zhu go what should she make. Italian vs Turkish league randomness whatever you like throw it in the trash bin. As long as it is random and off topic in other threads then throw the pointless discussions in here.

People that don't like these kinds of discussions can choose to ignore this thread and enjoy the rest of the forum now peacefully. Other people can argue in here over whatever they want. Enjoy
Since you're always involved in those so-called "pointless" discussions, I guess you must be an unconditional fan of these type of discussions. :whistle:

Friday, May 11th 2018, 6:02pm

Awesome... :D

Now nobody can tell us to shut up when we say Zhu is the greatest ever... :box:

And I`m not gonna lie I`m still pissed Zhu got robbed. This would be prefect time for her screw with Vakifbank and take Kazan`s offer....
I bet when Vakifbank heard about Kazan`s 2M offer they were all scrambling around and wishing they could go back and give Zhu MVP just in case she was not happy about it. :lol:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "pope" (May 11th 2018, 6:09pm)

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Friday, May 11th 2018, 6:06pm

Shut up. EDAR ERDEM is the greatest ever!

Now nobody can tell us to shut up when we say Zhu is greatest ever... :box:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Friday, May 11th 2018, 6:06pm

Popcorn's ready. :cheesy:

Now nobody can tell us to shut up when we say Zhu is greatest ever... :box:

Exactly :thumbsup: say whatever you'd like, argue about it. Share your personal top 5 players Idc lol

PS: Fabris is better then Zhu, both in defense and attack :lol: :box: :dance6:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "beri" (May 11th 2018, 6:13pm)

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Friday, May 11th 2018, 6:13pm

People that don't like these kinds of discussions can choose to ignore this thread and enjoy the rest of the forum now peacefully. Other people can argue in here over whatever they want. Enjoy
Since you're always involved in those so-called "pointless" discussions, I guess you must be an unconditional fan of these type of discussions. :whistle:

Ofc I enjoy the drama, just not in transfers thread ;)

Friday, May 11th 2018, 7:09pm

Has Europe ever produced someone as capable of generating worldwide new fans to the sport, or just plain old sports enthusiasm, as Zhu Ting? I'm new to volleyball and am not familiar with old-timers.

I'm not a Zhu fan at all but have to admit she's the kind of phenomenon sports federations love.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Friday, May 11th 2018, 7:17pm

Yeah, it will be heaven-like for Zhus haters now. :gone:
Good thing there are no Zhu haters in this forum, at least to my knowledge.

Has Europe ever produced someone as capable of generating worldwide new fans to the sport, or just plain old sports enthusiasm, as Zhu Ting? I'm new to volleyball and am not familiar with old-timers.

I'm not a Zhu fan at all but have to admit she's the kind of phenomenon sports federations love.
Well it’s hard to compete in that regard with a country with 1.5 bn people in it.

PS Good idea for a thread beri! :thumbsup:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Friday, May 11th 2018, 7:34pm

PS Good idea for a thread beri! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: we needed this one, enjoy it! The amount of off-topic in other threads which became unstoppable last days is already significantly reduced. Can't wait for all the epic drama the trash thread will bring us soon :woohoo:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Friday, May 11th 2018, 7:38pm

Speaking of Zhu Ting, Milena Rašić said in an interview recently that she has never met a person who sleeps as much as she does. According to her, Zhu Ting is either training or sleeping. :D She also said that's she's adorably goofy and everyone loves her.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Friday, May 11th 2018, 7:45pm

Speaking of Zhu Ting, Milena Rašić said in an interview recently that she has never met a person who sleeps as much as she does. According to her, Zhu Ting is either training or sleeping. :D She also said that's she's adorably goofy and everyone loves her.

Oh I think I heard similar things about Zhu. Someone even said (I think it was Milena as well) that some players like to eat/drink something to get ready for the match like coffee, some like to listen to music. Zhu on the other hand likes to take a pre-match nap to get ready :D :lol:

Friday, May 11th 2018, 8:53pm

Well you and Sydney can answer now my very simple and very specific question without been afraid of "off Topic" or you can ask Sydney and beri to provide to us a simple and stupid link of Gozde Instagram to confirm their claims that Gozde was supposedly been attacked by many Zhu Tings fans.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Friday, May 11th 2018, 8:58pm

Well you and Sydney can answer now my very simple and very specific question without been afraid of "off Topic" or you can ask Sydney and beri to provide to us a simple and stupid link of Gozde Instagram to confirm their claims that Gozde was supposedly been attacked by many Zhu Tings fans.
I can’t speak for Sidney but what I took from his comments was that he likes all-around OHs and he believes the players he listed are the best ones he’s seen, that’s all.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 9:09pm

I can’t speak for Sidney but what I took from his comments was that he likes all-around OHs and he believes the players he listed are the best ones he’s seen, that’s all.
Hummmm.... AFAIK, my question was not asking him about why he like all-around OH or why he believe the player he listed are the best ones. My question was very simple and very specific and I'm pretty sure you know what was my question.

Social bookmarks