Polish NT 2011

• Isn't Mika a defensive player? I actaully consider him that way. He has a natural talet in reception and defense and amazing physical conditions, but if it comes to attack...well he needs to work out a little bit, 'cause it's still very soft :D
    Actually to me Michał Ruciak is more offensive than Mika, but he has way worse physical conditions.
    But anyway- Mateusz is a huge talent and I'm sure he will definitely grow as a player and improve a looot.

He is sooooo young. He has so impressive height. He should use it. And I know that he can be a beast on attack. He just need to work on it. IMO, he is very talented and ofcourse he is a defensive player (I found the whole our team defensive), his reception is like "wow", but I feel it, I just feel it, that he is natural born attacker too. You'll see. And I must write it here, if we talk about Mika... '91 rocks! :thumbsup:

• Good point.
    But still, you had Zagumny and Gruszka in great form back then

Yep, lack of Zagumny is the worst.
    Fabian is still the biggest hope of polish setting. Żygadło won't be a first setter long :evil:

We still have Gruszka. And he can save our asses again. Now is even better because we have Świderski back. Two mental leaders :thumbsup:

• Now is even better because we have Świderski back. Two mental leaders :thumbsup:

I dunno why, maybe it's silly, but I have this weird feeling that if Andrea won't give Sebastian some chances during Memorial, he won't give him any chances at all...at least not this season. I'm sure bench isn't the place where Sebastian's ambitions reach, doesn't matter how tough were injuries he went through. To me he's probably the biggest fighter in volleyball world in general, so it's really sad to see such an amazing character on the bench. Andrea, please...just one chance...you know his shape, but we don't, don't be so cruel and let us see some points by one of the biggest icons of Polish volleyball.

• I dunno why, maybe it's silly, but I have this weird feeling that if Andrea won't give Sebastian some chances during Memorial, he won't give him any chances at all...at least not this season. I'm sure bench isn't the place where Sebastian's ambitions reach, doesn't matter how tough were injuries he went through. To me he's probably the biggest fighter in volleyball world in general, so it's really sad to see such an amazing character on the bench. Andrea, please...just one chance...you know his shape, but we don't, don't be so cruel and let us see some points by one of the biggest icons of Polish volleyball.

You're right.
    Well, Anastasi said: there is no sentiment. He won't look at the achievements of the past.
    But, holy crap, why he told, that he's still waiting for Sebastian, that he see him in the NT as a person, who's a mental leader of the team, who will always help younger players on court, with his experience and class? I don't get it!
    If he really wanted Swiderski in NT, may he give him play? Or maybe the concept is different? Maybe Sebastian is there to be a mental leader of reserve bench, like Bakiewicz?
    Sorry, but I don't wanna say, that Andrea is a liar, or something like that. I'm dissapointed, because I waited for Seba, too.

• Maybe Andrea want to surprise the whole world and he wait for Memorial to let Sebastian on the court :P I hope so.

• You're right.
    Well, Anastasi said: there is no sentiment. He won't look at the achievements of the past.
    But, holy crap, why he told, that he's still waiting for Sebastian, that he see him in the NT as a person, who's a mental leader of the team, who will always help younger players on court, with his experience and class? I don't get it!
    If he really wanted Swiderski in NT, may he give him play? Or maybe the concept is different? Maybe Sebastian is there to be a mental leader of reserve bench, like Bakiewicz?
    Sorry, but I don't wanna say, that Andrea is a liar, or something like that. I'm dissapointed, because I waited for Seba, too.

Not like Bąkiewicz, Aga :lol: Please, anyone, but not him :D Like Giba, hell yes, but not like Bąku :D
    So far I'm not sure of anything...I'm just wondering, 'cause I'm not at groupings with them, I'm not in Andrea's head, so I can't really be sure of what I said earlier, I was just sharing my feelings.
    We can't be sure till the end honestly, I'm really trying not to be sentimental, but in two cases, I just can't.
    We'll see what's gonna happen...I just hope it will be good for our team...not necessarily for fans, but for our team.
    I wish you good choices, Andrea.

• Sorry, maybe Bakiewicz is a bad example, but you know, Seba is in his place, and I don't want Anastasi to treat Sebastian like he treated Michal.

• Poland played very good second game against France and I don't think they should be underestimated, especially if Batman returns :super:

• Poland played very good second game against France and I don't think they should be underestimated, especially if Batman returns :super:

And I can't wait! I'm sure he will be ready for ECh. He's such a fighter. ;)

• Andrea :lol:

Saw that couple of times already, but it always makes me smile :D Great therapy, when I'm angry :D
    Look at Alekno in the background :D So worreid :D

• And I mean a pig in a sweet way :P
    I like pigs :D
    Anyway, in which match it was? I don't remember...