Polish NT 2011

• After the match with Serbs.
    Journalist: Under the net there were several clashes...
    Zibi: In Serbian team is a couple of guys who can play on the other's nerves. One of them seemed that if he blocked me so he can make silly faces. Then he got some "berets" and calmed down.
    (W serbskiej drużynie jest kilku gości, którzy potrafią grać innym na nerwach. Jednemu z nich wydawało się, że jak mnie zablokował to może robić głupie miny. Potem dostał kilka "beretów" i się uspokoił.)

Hahah, I guess Zibi had Nikic on his mind :lol: Anyway, it seems that Zibi have to see such annoying person (making silly faces to him on the other side of the court) to get piss and play like badass as it was on the match with Serbs.

And btw our lovely experts smashed me when I saw the video on which they were watching matches of our team.
    Mielewski is awesome. His emotions was so intensive that he hitted Wanio on his head :lol:
    Mazur & Wanio amused me so much 'cause they used ridiculous abbreviations like "Kuri" for Kurek, "Możdżi" for Możdżonek. Ok, "Zibi" & "Kubi" are on the agenda, but "Kuri"? Holy shit! :rolll:
    But I think the best was Drzyzga with "Petkovic... I love you, I love you! The whole hall knew that you play like that!". Guess what, I like this guy from today :thumbsup:

http://www.plusligatv.pl/POLSK…NA-z-poza-kadru-CZ.2.html
    http://www.plusligatv.pl/POLSK…IA-z-poza-kadru-cz.3.html

Smashing, totally smashing :rolll:

Zibi put some video today (http://www.plusligatv.pl/ZIBI-CAM-odc.1.html) but it's nothing really fascinating. He looks as if he was really tired. But if Zibi used a camera I hope that Igła used his own as well and soon something fascinating will appear on plusligatv. It's just the matter of time. ;)

• After the match with Serbs.
    Journalist: Under the net there were several clashes...
    Zibi: In Serbian team is a couple of guys who can play on the other's nerves. One of them seemed that if he blocked me so he can make silly faces. Then he got some "berets" and calmed down.
    (W serbskiej drużynie jest kilku gości, którzy potrafią grać innym na nerwach. Jednemu z nich wydawało się, że jak mnie zablokował to może robić głupie miny. Potem dostał kilka "beretów" i się uspokoił.)

:rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: Never mess with us again, Nikić!!!!! :D Zibi captured my feelings perfectly! Damn, he was seriously pissed off :D

I haven't watched these videos yet...I mean, I saw like couple of seconds, but when I saw whole gang I mean...Mielewski, Wanio, Mazur, Bosek, Wójtowicz and even Makowski I was already cracked up, have no idea why :D

Zibi made my day with this statement, seriously :D

• Ok, I just watched it :obey:
    Here are best parts imo:

'Przyłóż!!!' - Wanio (Spike it hard!)
    'O Jezu' - Bosek :obey: (Oh Jesus)
    'Jest Kurek, pierwsza zmiana! Brawo AAAA!'- Drzyzga 'Here's Kurek, first substitution! Bravo AAA' (AAAA is Andrea, right? :rolll: )
    'Dzięki Ci Możdżon, kurwa'- Drzyga - 'Thank you Możdżon, kurwa' :D Planet totally screwed up this action.

And the absolute smasher:

'Irek na lekkim spięciu'- Mielewski - 'Irek a little bit tense'
    'Już się rozluźniam' - Mazur- 'I'm already loosening up'

The way they were talking, reacting :obey: Mielewski clapping all the time, just like me, Drzyzga kurwa in almost every sentence :D
    And Irek & Jurek were brilliant as always!

• Sry for the offtopic, but how polite is the word "kurwa" in Polish?

Cause in Bulgarian saying Kurwa in national TV is like saying Bitch or Fuck in English TV.

• It's not polite, it's vulgarism. Recently vulgarismes have appeared many times. And it means the same like in Bulgaria.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• And the absolute smasher:

'Irek na lekkim spięciu'- Mielewski - 'Irek a little bit tense'
    'Już się rozluźniam' - Mazur- 'I'm already loosening up'

After I heard it I had a big real laughter attack :rolll: I had an impression that Mielewski was more tense and he said it to not be tense :lol: He didn't even know what to do with himself. Jesus. Did you see him hitting Wanio? :lol:

I posted it above. Like Captain Planet said once, in Igłą szyte I guess: "Nudy, panie kolego, nic się nie dzieje w polskim filmie" :P

Sry for the offtopic, but how polite is the word "kurwa" in Polish?

Cause in Bulgarian saying Kurwa in national TV is like saying Bitch or Fuck in English TV.

You didn't take part in our fantastic polish-bulgarian discussion with "kurwa" in almost every post? As I remember on the ocassion of World League :D

• You didn't take part in our fantastic polish-bulgarian discussion with "kurwa" in almost every post? As I remember on the ocassion of World League :D

All I'm saying is that "kurwa" seems a bit unappropriate in the TV Air, at least in Bulgarian language. So that's why I asked how polite is the word in Polish? :roll:

EDITED by YavorD
    End :offtopic:

• Batman is American name, DC Comix

• Batman is American name, DC Comix

You misspelled it, raylight :lol: Not BATMAN but BARTMAN.

Btw, Zibi is a hero of another article. Here you have:
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…ji-niech-oni-boja-sie-nas

No calculations, let them fear us...

Playing a match with Italy, Polish national team will begin the last line in the battle for London. - What we did in Japan so far, it ceases to be relevant. That is gone – says Marcin Możdżonek, Polish NT captain.

- The battle with the best teams in the world is ahead us. In Tokyo we will play in a slightly different league than ever before and we/ll do anything to win an
    Olympic promotion. We came here only for that
    - adds Bartosz Kurek.

White-Reds won in Japan seven of the eight meetings and with 22 points they're the leader of the World Cup. Just a step away from the desired pass to London - they'll gain Olympic qualification, if they win on Friday for three points against Italy or for two points (3:2) with Brazil on Saturday. They can even afford the comfort of three failures, provided that they are failures in 2:3 ratio.

- No calculation. We don't want to count on the scratch, we're not afraid of rivals. Let them fear us
    - said Zbigniew Bartman.

And I would say that Zibi is abso-freakin'-lutely right! :super:

• You misspelled it, raylight :lol: Not BATMAN but BARTMAN.

No, I haven't. Robin (Kubiak) told me the truth ;) I won't say from which planet Kurek has arrived, nor what kind of magical creature is Mozdzonek. You keep dreaming about living in normal, rational world, while the tale is winding around you :gone:

BTW, the secret name of Nowakowski is Tiger. He is twin of Todorov, called Dragon, they were brought on this world in ancient cave in Butan and separated as children. Both took the form and the look of the human inhabitants in the places they were sent ;)

• No, I haven't. Robin (Kubiak) told me the truth ;) I won't say from which planet Kurek has arrived, nor what kind of magical creature is Mozdzonek. You keep dreaming about living in normal, rational world, while the tale is winding around you :gone:

:lol:

Personally I prefer Marvel Universe :D And that's why I'm saying that Bartman reminds me of Wolverine, Ignaczak is Spider-Man when on court and Wlazly - Peter Parker out of court :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• You just shooted me, both of you, with your tall tales :rolll:

I like the idea of Igła as a Spider Man and Zibi & Kubi as Batman & Robin :D

• Check the moment in 0:47 :lol: :lol:

That was Piotr! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Are there some news from the Polish team? Are they ready for tomorrow, great will to win the cup maybe? :whistle:
    Are we gonna see Zagumny as a starter this time?

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"