Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Aha, though I'm a big supporter of Zibi, Bartosz is my only inspiring man. So in my mind there's no way stopping Skra keeping winning ;)

Just wait and see! :D

Russia's representative Alexander Volkov pointed reason for departing from Cuneo.

- For first rate Player it is hard to play with Setter as Nikola Grbich which stays in Cuneo.

Volkov called Grbic as one of the reasons he is leaving Cuneo and called him Sebr heavy passer 8| Lol.

I totally don't understand it :aww:

• What 8| ?! Grbic is one of best setters, although not good as earlier.

In the past, he was often criticized for not connecting well with his MBs. Probably for a reason :roll:

• Hakan Fertelli (MB) will play for Fenerbahce next season..

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…ej-siatkowki-w-jastrzebiu
    "the golden child of Italian volleyball" :rolll: :rolll:

Martino has confirmed reports that he preliminary talks with the club Jastrzębski Węgiel where the coach is Lorenzo Bernardi, his idol.
    He received offers from clubs such as Casa Modena, Roma Volley, Castellana Grotte and Genua, but none of them received :aww:
    There is still problem with Kubiak 'cause people from Politechnika Warszawska still mourn the loss of a great player so they decided to disrupt his life.

I'm confused. I hope Kubiak is FOR SURE a member of Jastrzębski Węgiel. As he said himself.

"If the transfer of Italian volleyball player reached, it may be that Michal Kubiak won't appear in colors of Jastrzębski Węgiel."

• Marcel Gromadowski (OPP) & Rolando Despaigne (OH/OPP) will play in Iraklis
    source:siatka.org

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Matteo Martino will play for Casa Modena, next season!!!!!!!!!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• I wish Modena-management and staff alot of success/luck....because now they have even two :!: :!: troubles-making-kids in their roste...Kooy and Martino.. :white: :white:

I presume Casoli to leave now...

• I wish Modena-management and staff alot of success/luck....because now they have even two :!: :!: troubles-making-kids in their roste...Kooy and Martino.. :white: :white:

I presume Casoli to leave now...

Probably Kooy leave.........on Sisley Belluno or..........???

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Bulgarian medias say that Todor Skrimov has resigned with French team Pari Volley for two years. He hopes that the team will be in top 4 in French league.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :?:
    So what next? What he is going to do?

resign probably means re-sign, with means renwed his contract, aka stayin in Pari :D

Yes :D

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Skra Bełchatów tests Armando Danger [ 22 years old, 350 cm in attack, 337 in block ] from Cuba.

He is Best Spiker from the 2011/2012 Cuban League.

He was in Cuba's Roster but He resigned because He wants to play abroad.

• Armando Danger. How's that for a cool name? :obey: