Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Najari Carvalho (Brazilian Junior NT, opposite, 199 cm, 22-year-old) close to CSKA Sofia. Our team is in a desperate need of an opposite, they don't really have too many options. It was said that they registered him for the forthcoming season, but once again, as I always say, it is not yet confirmed, so we should wait a couple of days before the CL start to see if they really got in touch with him. I haven't watched him and I don't know anything about him, to be honest, I don't know whether he could help CSKA in the CL, but let's wait and see if all the rumours turn out to be true first.

Najari played last two brazilian Superligas for São Bernardo. In both, he was sub, but had a few opportunities to show his skills. He's a thin, athletic guy, had moderate success playing for youth and junior NT, but he probably doesn't strike as great talent. It's tough to say, case we have a very crowded league in Brazil, and he's a young guy, but playing for an intermediary club as sub, we can't really say his game was highlighted. I myself struggle to find remarkable words about him. I think he can potentially be a good, consistent player, as long as he gains experience in his career. I don't really know the level of bulgarian league also, so I don't know how much he can be helpful, but he probably can add something to the team.

• Łukasz Kadziewicz in AZS Olsztyn!!!! :obey: :heart:

Nareszcie Łukasz, welcome home!!!

I new it! I had a dream, I had a premonition and here we have him back! :heart:
    October 17... Kadziewicz returned home. It's like a red card in the calendar :D

• Todor Aleksiev go to Gazprom Surgut!!!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Konstantinov invites more Bulgarians :D Todorov, Aleksiev, who else? How about limits of foreigners in Russian league: 2 on court ?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• This is good for Alexiev. He wouldn't get a lot of chances to play in Italy, and he was already in Russina 2 seasons ago I think. He was second top scorer only to Mihailov if I remember correctly.

• This is good for Alexiev. He wouldn't get a lot of chances to play in Italy, and he was already in Russina 2 seasons ago I think. He was second top scorer only to Mihailov if I remember correctly.

He will be fresh for the qualifications, but what can he learn in Russia? Italy was better for him in the long term.

• He will be fresh for the qualifications, but what can he learn in Russia? Italy was better for him in the long term.

We have enough bench players in Italy already. And he is 27 years old, he needs to play. Russia has a strong championship, and if he is in the starting 6 it would be for good. The only thing he needs to learn is to have strong nerves, when he plays with clear mind he has reception, attack, block, even serve, otherwise he is hmmm, not so convincing in crucial moments.

• We have enough bench players in Italy already. And he is 27 years old, he needs to play. Russia has a strong championship, and if he is in the starting 6 it would be for good. The only thing he needs to learn is to have strong nerves, when he plays with clear mind he has reception, attack, block, even serve, otherwise he is hmmm, not so convincing in crucial moments.

this surely wont learn in Russia :rolll:

he played few matches in starting lineup while Rooney was injured...Rooney recovered so Toshko finished on bench. Zanini said starting OH's are Nikić and Rooney, even Molteni was infront of Toschko. So he did good by going to Russia, we'll play in Surgut for sure. ;)

• this surely wont learn in Russia :rolll:

he played few matches in starting lineup while Rooney was injured...Rooney recovered so Toshko finished on bench. Zanini said starting OH's are Nikić and Rooney, even Molteni was infront of Toschko. So he did good by going to Russia, we'll play in Surgut for sure. ;)

Only time will tell what will happen. I just hope that he would become more stable, because we don't have another OH for the moment with his qualities besides Kaziyski. And they both are not great receivers :(.

• Only time will tell what will happen. I just hope that he would become more stable, because we don't have another OH for the moment with his qualities besides Kaziyski. And they both are not great receivers :(.

I don't agree. Bratoev is better than him, he is with high jump, he knows how to attack inteligently, has strong serve, is also good on block and his reception is not fragile. If someone puts him on court, he will shine, just like in ECH2009 or in the few matches in WL2011

• I don't agree. Bratoev is better than him, he is with high jump, he knows how to attack inteligently, has strong serve, is also good on block and his reception is not fragile. If someone puts him on court, he will shine, just like in ECH2009 or in the few matches in WL2011

I don't think he knows how to attack intelligently. He just spikes with his eyes closed. But unlike Todor, he has spirit.

• Think last pages should go to the topic for Bulgarian NT :). Bratoev is good, also Ananiev, bur for some reasons Alexiev is in the starting 6 of 3 different coaches. I would be very happy to see them all in perfect shape, for now only Ananiev is playing well in Poland.

• According to l'équipe, Czech opposite Filip Rejlek is going to leave Montpellier to go to Brazil. He would be replaced in Montpellier by Polish opposite Marcel Gromadowski.

I've not been able to read the newspaper myself so I don't know if there's more informations, but the news was on volleyball-movies.net (Rejlek would head to Minas Belo horizonte) a few days ago, and contacts between Gromadowski and Montpellier have been announced by ottopagine.net.

Montpellier has financial problems, and they would get some money with Rejlek leaving the team. Also Laffitte's injury make them able to recruit Gromadowski immediately.

Does anyone from Poland or Brazil has more news ?

• According to this Polish site Gromadowski returned in France http://www.sportowefakty.pl/si…adowski-wraca-do-francji/

• Valentin Bratoev is considering to leave Vibo Valentia. It would be nice to find a team where he will be in the starting 6.

As raylight said a few days ago he could come to Olsztyn to play on reception with his team mate Metodi ^^ Of course it's only a big wish of mine (and raylight) but anyway it would be nice.