European Championships 2011

• Were Poles but Satanstazi is italian. For him probably honour is not so important he wants to be winners at the end. So i hope so that your slavic fighter spirit will be stronger than all calculations and you will fight like a men against slovaks.

I don't think Italians in general are with no honour. Let's stay on personal, not national ground. 60 years ago there weren't Italians, only Veronians, Trentinians, Romans and so on... Italy is not a country to be judged so lightly :rose:

• He he, you should keep such words to yourself for now. Bcoz I'd love to see how the other members here will make fun of yours and Raylight's honour and pride mumbo djumbo talk when tomorrow Germans beat our reserves :wavy:

PS I hate to be the voice of reason :D

I agree with rugby. All those speculations are useless. Maybe Russia thank their last match and surpirse evrybody :D
    Nah...After all, had we wanted to be first, to avoid Russia and have an additional day rest we should have to won that first match vs Slovakia. Now it is not everyting in our hands and must deal with the situation as it goes and have no right to request anything from Poles or Slovaks or Germans or Russia. We have our black jersey, so don't worry guys.
    Good luck to Poles tmr, do what you like. After all we failed with our plans, so...

• Ivanov is a good libero! Zhekov is great! But Matey is the best!!! :!:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Our Andrea after match against Bulgaria:

Andrea was asked why we lost-

Because Bulgarians were better. Minimally, this match was all about details, gente touch of fingertips. I'm not happy with this loss, but I'm happy with everything else. This match was beautiful. With lots of emotions, situations which left no dobut that my players never give up. I liked that they played with such heart. I don't have rights to have a grudge against them.

It's very probable that tomorrow if Slovakia will take two sets from us or there'll be tiebreak, you'll face a dilemma: fight for a victory or lose on purpose not to...

...play against Russia? Are you sure it's gonna be like that?

Yes. On WCh Poles paid a high price for fair play- they had to face Bulgaria quickly and maybe that's why they were defeated. Will you say tomorrow to your players: Lose?

I don't want to answer this question, I have no idea what will happen tomorrow...I'm not even sure if it comes to the situation in our group.

But can you imagine yourself saying to your team to lose?

I won't answer this question. Please, ask another one.

Andrea :D You're nasty :D We have to change your approach :D

• Andrea is a little cunning fox, I agree with him, the match was beautiful not because we won, but the way both teams have played. I though it is beautiful after the first set,which we lost. Match was great, Poles have nothing to be ashemed of.

• Andrea is a little cunning fox, I agree with him, the match was beautiful not because we won, but the way both teams have played. I though it is beautiful after the first set,which we lost. Match was great, Poles have nothing to be ashemed of.

Oh yeah, he is a veeeeeery little cunning fox :D I can't hate him for that, what a paradox it makes me love him even more :D I like nasty people, but anyway..we won't lose it on purpose, reaaaally. Defeat is possible, Slovakia is very good.

Anyway I renew my question- do we still have chances to advance to quaterfinal from the first place? :D

• Pride and hounor are great things but you make me feel like Í'm in the Medieval :D

Let's see: guys from Polish team are knights from Middle ages and Satanstazi ( :rolll: ) is the evil magician, who tries to tempt them into betraying their priciples. The only missing part in this "King Arthur" story is the lady, whose hounor they are defending. Any volunteers, girls? :whistle: I'm gonna make an audition, if you want that part :D :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Oh yeah, he is a veeeeeery little cunning fox :D I can't hate him for that, what a paradox it makes me love him even more :D I like nasty people, but anyway..we won't lose it on purpose, reaaaally. Defeat is possible, Slovakia is very good.

Anyway I renew my question- do we still have chances to advance to quaterfinal from the first place? :D

yes, if Bulgaria loses 2 or more sets to Germany and you beat Slovakia 3-0, you are taking the first place, get an additionall day off and avoide Russia.

• Pride and hounor are great things but you make me feel like Í'm in the Medieval :D

Let's see: guys from Polish team are knights from Middle ages and Satanstazi ( :rolll: ) is the evil magician, who tries to tempt them into betraying their priciples. The only missing part in this "King Arthur" story is the lady, whose hounor they are defending. Any volunteers, girls? :whistle: I'm gonna make an audition, if you want that part :D :P

Andrzej- the evil magician :rolll: I like this idea :lol: I imagined him with this crazy magician hat or whatever it is :rolll: And our guys in knight armor :D And Andrea's saying with nasty looking face: 'Comeee toooo theee daaaark sideee, we have cookies!' :lol:

yes, if Bulgaria loses 2 or more sets to Germany and you beat Slovakia 3-0, you are taking the first place, get an additionall day off and avoide Russia.

Thanks! :flower: That sounds awesome, too bad it's rather unlikely to happen :(

• Thanks! :flower: That sounds awesome, too bad it's rather unlikely to happen :(

eh well, we can't do the whole job for you all the time, no? :D JK
    remember this is Poland and Bulgaria and absolutely everything can happen, just everything!

EDIT: Just sow the stats for POL - BUL, Aleksiev with 5 blocks 8|

• Thanks! :flower: That sounds awesome, too bad it's rather unlikely to happen :(

When Poland and Bulgaria are involved evrything can happen :roll:

Cosidering the fact that we are gonna play first tomorrow, we will have to play in "blind". I have the feeling that whatever we do - win or lose, in the end we will end up playing the 1/4 with Russia, but some team has to, I just didin't want to be us... :P

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• You are Poles but Satanstazi is italian. For him probably honour is not so important he wants to be winner at the end. So i hope so that your slavic fighter spirit will be stronger than all calculations and you will fight like a men against slovaks.

That is offensive.

Do not generalize, thanks.

X(

• No KK15 i really don't want to offend the Italians but you know that we have unpleasant memories of Anastazi in the match against serbians which discard us from the World League finals and Anastazi does not enjoy to much respect in our country. Far be it from me to offend all italians who provide a livelihood for our internationals.

• When Poland and Bulgaria are involved evrything can happen :roll:

Cosidering the fact that we are gonna play first tomorrow, we will have to play in "blind". I have the feeling that whatever we do - win or lose, in the end we will end up playing the 1/4 with Russia, but some team has to, I just didin't want to be us... :P

eh well, we can't do the whole job for you all the time, no? :D JK
    remember this is Poland and Bulgaria and absolutely everything can happen, just everything!

EDIT: Just sow the stats for POL - BUL, Aleksiev with 5 blocks 8|

Ok, so as volley super fan said- let's expect unexpected :D

• About the schedule times - setting a game in a group that is of interest to you one hour later is surely an advantage based on the fact that Austrians play the last anyway. Both Italians/French and the winner of Group A (supposed to be Austria, for example) can choose opponents due to a later schedule. But as it seems Austria will not be able to take even one win.

About the semifinals, I am sorry, it is my mistake, you are right - they will not all meet. But the problem still remains - games will be "fixed". So, the formula is not good. At least a good point is that there are no more groups, only eliminations.

Yes, doesn't seem to me that Austria is in the condition to chose if winning or not :P

BTW, I think the fact the match Ita-Fra is later make Austria and Serbia partially "blind", because they'll start to play when the match won't have been finished yet. If it would have been at 18 as always, they would have probably know the other result before the beginning of their match. No?

About the schedule, after the pool there's no math possible, but only one necessity: win. But yes, we can predict the semis knowing who is in 1/8 and 1/4. For example, assuming that Russia will directly get the 1/4 and will win it, we already know that who will win the quarter Serbia(I can't bilieve they will lose vs Austria) - opponent will play the semis vs Russia.

• No KK15 i really don't want to offend the Italians but you know that we have unpleasant memories of Anastazi in the match against serbians which discard us from the World League finals and Anastazi does not enjoy to much respect in our country. Far be it from me to offend all italians who provide a livelihood for our internationals.

:drink:

Satanstazi has always been disrespetfull toward Bulgaria and I think sometimes he would not do that at the WL if it was every other team. Anyway he is clever man with little to none moral, but we don't need to generalize it all Italians like that.

• ps: why are you all taking for garanted that who will be the second in pool D will have to face Russia?

Because, you know... They had to won the 1/8 first :P

ps: I'm kidding, I'm sure that whoever between Poland-Slovakia-Bulgaria will take the second place will win vs Portugal (or Estonia..) :rolll: