World League 2011

• Sorry, but who the fuck is Grozer- s just another overrated "high jumper".
    Schöps is like 2 times better and 10 times smarter player.

Last year Grozer scored near half of their attack points

• Grozer is like fresh air for his team. I like watching him. I have never been fascinated with Schoeps. But Grozer is something else. Pretty impresive what he can do.

Unfortunately, yes. :(

No way! Is it very serious? Gustavo will be back in WL this year or not? Now I am crying ;( I was so pleased to see him again in team...

• me too. I hope he will have a quick recovery

• During trainings, Gustavo fractured his left foot. He'll need at least a month to recover, so he won't be able to continue in the WL. Bernardo called Éder to replace him. It's a pity, yes, I like him very much also. He's not only an excellent player, but he's also a really great guy. I hope everything goes smoothly during recovery and then maybe he can come back later in the year. Let's hope so.

• I wish him quick come back to game.
    And another "old friend" back in NT. I don't remember when I saw Eder last time.

• Bulgaria :aww: :aww: :aww:

there is no help for them unfortunately, Russia w/o Musersky, Grankin destroying them :aww: 9-5 in 3rd set and after one mistake they collapsed. I thought Stoychev can help this team to become real power but even God cant help them :thumbdown:

• I thought it is better if we pull out this year from the league.

Our team is heavily injured /ill /out of form it realy has no point to play the legue this season.

I am not surprise from the result at all, it was expected. What I do not know is why do we keep play with completely exhosted and injured players. It is better to give chance to the young players to get some experience! That makes no sense to me to worsen the injuries of the starting line up.

• Bulgaria :aww: :aww: :aww:

there is no help for them unfortunately, Russia w/o Musersky, Grankin destroying them :aww: 9-5 in 3rd set and after one mistake they collapsed. I thought Stoychev can help this team to become real power but even God cant help them :thumbdown:

Kaziyski was barely walking, Nikolov is tired AND Salparov is missing. Only 6% in reception!

• Bulgaria :thumbdown:
    the team's playing from bad to worst

• Yes that is reasonable but they didnt looked tired... Russians made much damage with float serve than with jump serve. I've watched Russia in all matches, with Musersky they are completely different team. Today Musersky didnt played as well as Grankin, Spiridonov was on bench etc.. I can understand they can lose 3-0, but they had 3rd set in their hands. 9-5 and completely collapsed Russia in that moment. Then Teodorov tried to set on ball which was Zhekov, made double ball mistake and after that Bulgaria didnt existed. One mistake and momentum was on Russian side again. That isnt acceptable at all.

Reception was unknown word for Ivanov, althought Alexiev and Kaziyski had some really poor receptions. But when opponent is targeting your libero that says enough :rolll: Russians mostly used float serve and there wasnt answer on that :down:

• Yes that is reasonable but they didnt looked tired... Russians made much damage with float serve than with jump serve. I've watched Russia in all matches, with Musersky they are completely different team. Today Musersky didnt played as well as Grankin, Spiridonov was on bench etc.. I can understand they can lose 3-0, but they had 3rd set in their hands. 9-5 and completely collapsed Russia in that moment. Then Teodorov tried to set on ball which was Zhekov, made double ball mistake and after that Bulgaria didnt existed. One mistake and momentum was on Russian side again. That isnt acceptable at all.

Reception was unknown word for Ivanov, althought Alexiev and Kaziyski had some really poor receptions. But when opponent is targeting your libero that says enough :rolll: Russians mostly used float serve and there wasnt answer on that :down:

They even made less mistakes than us :aww:

• What I do not know is why do we keep play with completely exhosted and injured players. It is better to give chance to the young players to get some experience! That makes no sense to me to worsen the injuries of the starting line up.

totally agree :drink:

Fin-Arg 2:3

Good moment for Argentina :rolll:

• I hope Bulgaria will play better next match with Russia. I always thought they were fighters. Today it was unpleasant surprise but there is always a revenge :)

Argentina and Finland - what a match! "De cecco show" like it called polish commentator :D Luciano de Cecco is brilliant, there is no question about it :super: and Mikko Esko is genius, it's obvious too. Argentina is now totally different team than a year ago. New and young players brought a lot of freshness to team. And again Facundo Conte showed what he could. Really nice to watch everything from both sides ^^

• I hope Bulgaria will play better next match with Russia. I always thought they were fighters. Today it was unpleasant surprise but there is always a revenge :)

Argentina and Finland - what a match! "De cecco show" like it called polish commentator :D Luciano de Cecco is brilliant, there is no question about it :super: and Mikko Esko is genius, it's obvious too. Argentina is now totally different team than a year ago. New and young players brought a lot of freshness to team. And again Facundo Conte showed what he could. Really nice to watch everything from both sides ^^

Facundo has been great for Argentina. He is one of my fave players this season.

I hope the real Bulgarian NT will show up. This team is a shell of their former selves. Probably fatigue has caused it or the long period not playing together had an effect. I guess they will find themselves as the series progresses. :)

• Serbia - Portugal 2:3

Valdir Sequeira 33 pts. :what: Crazyy... :cheesy:

What??? I'm confused ?( Serbia is so surprising this year. Not in positive way. They can't win in their own ground!
    Sequeira 34 points ;) Impressive.

• Maybe our serbian friends can help us understand??? I don't know, I'm really disappointed, cause Serbia is one of my favorite NT's and I think they got really lucky, getting the easiest group of the League, but they're so underwhelming that they're risking their qualification. I know they're missing two key players, but this isn't a new situation, and I think those guys can do so much better. I wonder what's with them.

• Maybe our serbian friends can help us understand??? I don't know, I'm really disappointed, cause Serbia is one of my favorite NT's and I think they got really lucky, getting the easiest group of the League, but they're so underwhelming that they're risking their qualification. I know they're missing two key players, but this isn't a new situation, and I think those guys can do so much better. I wonder what's with them.

These two players actually make Serbia one of the top teams in the world, in my opinion without them this team is 50% weaker. Serbia without Grbic and Miljkovic reached its climax last year by winning bronze in the WL finals in Argentina, no need to menion what happened in Italy with the two of them inside, but I don't really think they can do it again this year. Maybe the young Argentina and Portugal are simply more motivated to play during the summer.. but yes, I agree, they are underperforming for sure.

• Last year the same players played in Serbia NT and look - third place. They will wake up. I am almost sure that in second match with Portugal they will play better. Like it was with Finland ;)