2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Does anyone know why sportdeutschland.tv shows only Brazil-Russia and Argentina-USA live? Or am I just not finding the link for Iran-Serbia :huh:

• Iran 3 points down against Serbia in this 1st set. 8-5 for Serbia.

Shaky reception, unsure moves...Come on, guys, pull yourself together.

• Do You know?

For 3rd round draw won't be live stream, even media won't be during draw..

Draw entitled How to create easy pool for Host..

And that is called better system than during WCH in Italy..

• Russian reception :lol:
    16 points, 7 aces from Brasil

Russians still need some time to adapt from german "peace doves" to real serves

Does anyone know why sportdeutschland.tv shows only Brazil-Russia and Argentina-USA live? Or am I just not finding the link for Iran-Serbia :huh:

Don't see this link either ?(

• You forgot to add that there will be team representatives present. Are they also involved in the conspiracy?

• I think Bulgarian NT are expecting warm welcome if they return to Bulgaria in a group

• Does anyone know why sportdeutschland.tv shows only Brazil-Russia and Argentina-USA live? Or am I just not finding the link for Iran-Serbia :huh:

I noticed yesterday that they didnt show Cuba Bulgaria either. I also noticed that they are now showing two streams of the German matches - a commentary and non commentary version - I suspect this was prioritized over one stream maybe?

I don't. There are only two links indeed. Finland-Bulgaria and Serbia-Iran I found in sportlemon, we won't watch them in sportdeutschland.tv today.

Gradinarov in the starting six for Bulgaria. Uros Kovacevic and Nemanja Petric starting for Serbia. Both countries with disappointing finish of this tournament, for Bulgaria even tragic. Now perhaps they will give a chance to all the players with less play time. Atanasijevic missed on an empty net in the first set, it's time they tried with Starovic, they are playing only for prestige now. Very calm and patient Iranians so far. They were close to missing the opening set, but a good block by Ghafour and a good counter attack did the job. They should push just a bit more and the less motivated Serbians will be done.

Brazil is destroying Russia at the moment. Moroz is not a man for these games. They will almost surely meet again and it will be a different game with Pavlov on the court.

• I think Bulgarian NT are expecting warm welcome if they return to Bulgaria in a group

I never understood such people like you - 'welcoming' NT players from any sport who didn't perform well and stuff. Yes, they represent the country but they don't owe you anything. Do you think they don't want to win for themselves? And they're going there thinking 'Bah, I don't care for myself if we win or not, but we're playing for raylight's and any other Bulgarian's honour so we have play our hearts out' ?

If you can represent your country better, call the coach and start playing. Fans only ought to comment, not complain or blame anyone from the team.

Apologies if you wrote it just commenting what might happen but not thinking it yourself.

• I understand that if USA and Iran wins matches France will lose to Poland 2-3 to show that wasn't conspiracy? France would secure 1st place, Poland as*.

• Why is Muserskiy playing as an opposite now? Surely that's killing his knees?

Edit, now I see Moroz in the field. But Musersky was definitely defending in 1. What's Voronkov trying to do?!

• I never understood such people like you - 'welcoming' NT players from any sport who didn't perform well and stuff. Yes, they represent the country but they don't owe you anything. Do you think they don't want to win for themselves? And they're going there thinking 'Bah, I don't care for myself if we win or not, but we're playing for raylight's and any other Bulgarian's honour so we have play our hearts out' ?

If you can represent your country better, call the coach and start playing. Fans only ought to comment, not complain or blame anyone from the team.

Apologies if you wrote it just commenting what might happen but not thinking it yourself.

I never understood people like you who expect fans to tolerate when players are not giving their best for their NT's and are saving it for their clubs, when they play without desire, without courage, without ambition. They wear the Bulgarian jersey and they OWE eveything to their country, to fight for it. We are not their mothers, we don't support them in crime.