2012 CEV Junior Volleyball European Championship

• Thanks for the info, Aga. I can hardly watch anything 'cause this broadcast is such a shitty thing :pinch: And it began so beautifully... I even heard Irek Mazur as a commentator. Well, I watched maybe twenty seconds of it. Damn. I'm going to Gdynia.

• Bulgaria - Germany 3:0

• Poland - Belgium 2:3 (17:25, 25:20, 22:25, 25:22, 11:15). Unfortunately. But I'm proud of our guys, they put a lot of heart in it. Congrats to Belgian team, they played really good!

• Bulgaria-Turkey tonight. Turkish team looks solid, or this is just my impression?

It's tomorrow, Tuesday, Pool B is resting today :) And yes, they look solid even if I haven't watched them. It's only stats we are concluding from.

• Bulgarian Seganov 7 aces against Germany! :white:

Seganov is the real star of our team. He has made 11 aces for just 2 matches(ag. Denmark and Germany) and he is serving float serves.

I don't know why Zhivkov isn't using Radoslav Popov, moreover that he is his club coach. I have serious doubts in Marinkov's qualities and yet he is a starter. Even Penchev was in the bench last game instead of Marinkov.

• Seganov is the real star of our team. He has made 11 aces for just 2 matches(ag. Denmark and Germany) and he is serving float serves.

I don't know why Zhivkov isn't using Radoslav Popov, moreover that he is his club coach. I have serious doubts in Marinkov's qualities and yet he is a starter. Even Penchev was in the bench last game instead of Marinkov.

Float?? i thought they were powerful serves..

• Third victory in a row for Belgium against Russia 3-0 (25-23,27-25,25-15)
    We are playing really well and all the guys do their job, if we keep this level we can reach the final and I hope the title but I didn't see Spain and Bulgaria so I won't talk too early.

• Third victory in a row for Belgium against Russia 3-0 (25-23,27-25,25-15)
    We are playing really well and all the guys do their job, if we keep this level we can reach the final and I hope the title but I didn't see Spain and Bulgaria so I won't talk too early.

Wow, I'm really amazed. I feared they would have not recuperated from yesterday's game (tough 5 set battle only ending at 23.30h).

• Wow, I'm really amazed. I feared they would have not recuperated from yesterday's game (tough 5 set battle only ending at 23.30h).

Yeah I wasn't confident but the coach made a good decision (Reynders in starting 6) and our guys did fullfill their task really well! =) This show how strong we are! But I also think that Russia isn't very strong...

• Yeah I wasn't confident but the coach made a good decision (Reynders in starting 6) and our guys did fullfill their task really well! =) This show how strong we are! But I also think that Russia isn't very strong...

True, Reynders is superb in the opposite position: plays with confidence, strong serve, attacks easily from any angle. De Swert seemed insecure.

• Seems like Poland is getting into the game after losing 2 sets to Italy (leading 23-17 in 3th set).
    I saw the game against Belgium yesterday: they have some great potential. Especially lefty opposite and one of the middle blockers hammered down some impressive attacks.
    Off course they had a much tougher game to recuperate from than Italy and less hours to sleep.

• Seems like Poland is getting into the game after losing 2 sets to Italy (leading 23-17 in 3th set).
    I saw the game against Belgium yesterday: they have some great potential. Especially lefty opposite and one of the middle blockers hammered down some impressive attacks.
    Off course they had a much tougher game to recuperate from than Italy and less hours to sleep.

Yeah they're playing really worse than yesterday, Muzaj is unstoppable when he's in a good situation but lacks technique when he has bad setting.Overall polish team seems quite strong.Italians have really good technique, they make very few errors and have a clever play but their opposite isn't really impressive, the only good spiker is Randazzo so if we manage to stop him we will win ;-)