Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• I hope you guys aren't offended by this French team I mean they have a Spanish, Ukranian, Polish, Croatian, and a Norwegian born player on the roster!!

ukrainian for hudyma, right and norvegian for bauer; you forget romanian for dascalu,thats typical french history (even if our government forget it...mr sarkozy, where was born your father?)...but where are the others : polish, spanish, croatian?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• ukrainian for hudyma, right and norvegian for bauer; you forget romanian for dascalu,thats typical french history (even if our government forget it...mr sarkozy, where was born your father?)...but where are the others : polish, spanish, croatian?

In this tournament they aren't in roster, but they are:
    polish roots: Anna Rybaczewski
    croatian roots: Jelena Lozancic
    about spanish I don't know

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Statistics Netherlands - France

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23700

Best scorer: Lonneke Sloetjes, 16 points :win:

Stam played a great match

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Question: If Germany and Italy qualify for the the OG at the WC, do they simply not partake in the European Continental Championships without their spots being replaced, or do two other teams get to take part in the tournament?

• Question: If Germany and Italy qualify for the the OG at the WC, do they simply not partake in the European Continental Championships without their spots being replaced, or do two other teams get to take part in the tournament?

As far as I know, the best 2nd ranked teams from Pre-Qualifier will get the spots of the teams which qualify via World Cup. I don't know though what is the criteria for "best 2nd ranked", might be result of the final match of the tournaments, overall results of the tournaments or maybe even World Ranking...

• Yeah, absolutely great! But Axel has to work with her on serving when she is back in Münster :-)

• Congratulations to Croatia :flower: :flower:

Wow, this is a HUGE blow :white: :white: :white:

I think for the girls the world once again - after Selinger's departure - breaks down....

I expect Huurman, Visser, Blom (van Tienen, Staelens-sisters) to retire...

Wow, what a disappointment.... :white: :white: :white:

• Congratulations to Croatia. What an exciting 5th set!
    Really a shame that Sloetjes made the last mistake after such a great performance :( I really hope Dutch girls can be in Qualification tournament anyway if Italy and maybe Germany qualify in World Cup.

• What a tough loss for the Netherlands. In the middle of the 5th set they really looked like they were in control and were going to be able to take the match. Credit Kim Staelens for coming into the match and being able to turn the momentum around. Sloetjes had a fantastic match and I doubt Flier's presence would've made much difference. Is there a possibility that they may be invited to the Continental Tournament if Germany and Italy both qualify at the WC? I don't know why but I've always had a soft spot for the Dutch. They play as a team and they're never disrespectful to their opponents, those two qualities always win me over.

Congrats to Croatia! I really thought they were going to let the match slip away in the 5th. Hopefully, their Federation will put in the money and time to get this team the things it needs from now until the qualification tournament. I'd love to see Poljak come back and I've given up on Osmokrovic coming back but you never know if the Olympic bug will bite come next year.