2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Is there any links to watch online any current matches that are been played at the moment? It's my day off and I can enjoy watching some games. Thanks :)

• semisonic

I think you missunderstood me a bit, what I wrote about that the abuse of for ex alcohol, ciggarettes and drugs decrease mens average is in the whole world, not only in Russia. We have the same problem everywhere! But its a fact the men lives much shorter than women esp. in Russia, thats why I said them as a example. However, I dont think you should make statements like I know nothing because I do. For ex. I have a friend from Russia, a 18 year old girl who plays basketball in a high level who has not meet her father since she was a little child because he drank 2 much and then disapeard. Obviously, I might have get a bit harsh facts from her about this, and for sure she cant tell the whole story either, or someone else, so it was stupid said by me and I apologize. I should not have said anything about it at all of course.

• I understand you, Anton, it's ok - no feelings hurt :drink:

• Azerbaijan won 3-0 Finland

Yana didnt play because of some health problem I dont know exactly what.

Congrats Nati,I see your NT decided not to lose a set in these qualifications! :super:

• Oooo conflict ended so fast. I thought that after that You Anton have bad humor so You may at least to meet with Serdar to up Your humor. Where will You meet with Him? Understand this, He is alone in Sweden, He needs Human's warm.

• Oooo conflict ended so fast. I thought that after that You Anton have bad humor so You may at least to meet with Serdar to up Your humor. Where will You meet with Him? Understand this, He is alone in Sweden, He needs Human's warm.

I guess it´s around as good idea that you travel to Germany and eats Bratwursts with Matthias :lol: No, but he said I was the biggest hater in history of Turkish NT when I did not predict a medal for Turkey NT in OG and yeah, now afterwards I can really understand why so I would feel a bit ashamed 2 meet him.

• :lol:

By the way- what do You want from My relations with Matt? We like each Other in special way. Better to write about My relations with Mr Attention :D

By the way- what do You want from My relations with Matt? We like each Other in special way. Better to write about My relations with Mr Attention :D

That´s right, you need each other so everything goes on, just like The Joker needs Batman and vice versa. The battle between the god and the bad can never end. I dont write anything about him because your relation seems not so intense :lol:

• U an watch Azerbaijan Austria match live/

aztv.az choose canli yayim

We also had the special relation with Anton, which probably makes you jealous that much :lol: Anyway, I came back to Turkey yesterday so I would be able to write more about league matches finally :whistle:

Back to topic, is there any major changes in the rosters for this week?

• By defeating Ukraine today, Dutch NT qualified for ECH 2013.

• But looks like Ukraine put up a very good fight, and also yesterday they won very very easy against Greece. Looks like they are better since Buzayev is not coach anymore. It's strange with Ukraine, when Buzayev coaches NT he takes only players from his club there like Karpol did in Russia, but now that Ukraine has a different coach, (almost) none of Buzayev's players are in NT. For example Liseyenkova is one of Ukraine's best players but now she is not in NT :S

• But looks like Ukraine put up a very good fight

It was a big fight indeed. (15-11 in 5th set) Remarkable, Debby Stam was Dutch topscorer (22 points).

• So we know almost all qualified teams today:
    Spain, Netherlands, Azerbaijan (even if they lose 0-3 with Belarus tomorrow they have better sets ratio), Croatia and Bulgaria are qualified. The last team will be France or Belgium. If both teams win their remaining matches 3-0, Belgium will win the group with better sets ratio.
    In 3rd round will be: Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, Czech Republic and probably France.

• How many teams qualify out of the 3rd round?