2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Well Czech Rep. and Turkey aren't in a bad situation
    but anyway all the quarters will be tough

• Serbia ?
    Well the semi final will be difficult but how imagine the contrary in an Ech ?

• Turkey first should beat belarus and then russia and after all they will face with serbia :aww: :white:

still go turkey :super:

Btw italy must be really shocked after two easy opponents they have poland,serbia and russia/turkey :D

• Belgium :obey: :obey: :obey: .

If Belgian team can beat Italy, with Lise Van Hecke having a complete off-day (in attack), I'm betting they can do even better and get into the semi's (by beating France again or Czech Republic).

• Here we go, Esra and Neriman are not injured :!: Who is guilty Barbolini or Tvf? :wall:

I don't know about Esra but in Neriman's case, I think Barbolini took a big risk. She was probably recovering from an injury and he didn't want to risk her. Because he will need her a whole season in Galatasaray. However plans didnt work as he thought. Seda played as an OPP whole season and she is obviously failing against strong opponents. Even though Neriman was not great, she has been playing as OH whole season and could do better.

• Eczacıbaşı's manager made it clear that they are not injured.
    According to some sources :P national team is divided in two. Vakıfbank players and others. Neriman and Esra became victims. :whistling:

Today I had the impression that even though Neslihan is the official captain, Gözde is the real leader of the team. Angelina Grün who was commenting the game for German TV said that it is very unusual to see Turkish team displaying so few emotions and showing so many misunderstandings on court.

• I don't see what Mencarelli can change for the match vs Poland
    Of course he can put Camera for Signorile. But it won't be enough !
    No we just can hope that today players will be all in a great day ; if not, it will be time to pack the luggage.

I agree...today it has been an horrible match! no fighting spirit, no block and bad concentration. reception was unprecise, the spikes weak and not that effective. Belgium played really well in defense and also in attack: they're a really good and young team, they deserved the first place. Now I hope Italy wakes up, it is not easy at all!

• Apparently Makowski didn't believe that Belgium can beat Italy because in the press conference after SRB-POL he said that Poland only needs to beat Belgium to reach quarterfinal :aww:

Or maybe he is a good diplomat

• People in Italy are getting crazy because of the defeat. I always more convinced about not supporting the team. They only reason I used to support them in the past was Francesca Piccinini. Now I have nothing to do with them. I thought they could win the match because they very lucky this season, but I hoped all the time Belgium's victory. :cheesy:

• I agree...today it has been an horrible match! no fighting spirit, no block and bad concentration. reception was unprecise, the spikes weak and not that effective. Belgium played really well in defense and also in attack: they're a really good and young team, they deserved the first place. Now I hope Italy wakes up, it is not easy at all!

Hello brother :drink:

Unfortunately the end of the season for our favourite NT comes along.
    5th at Grand Prix was very flattering but the goal to reach European semi finals looks very unprobable according to me.
    I think Mencarelli had the will to build a NT with the largest Bergamo basis (players of previous year + Arrighetti) as possible. And he was right.
    But Chiara di Iulio asked to rest her back this summer and finally Merlo was injured for ECH.
    Stranger is the selection of Bosetti sisters (Lucia out of order and the younger out of shape since long months) and of 4 MBs..
    But anyway, if he didn't take the sisters, I don't think it would have changed a lot. What a pity for Fiorin and an other OH (Marcon ?) but that's all.