2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• Poland was 7. on European OQ. and they are going to won this matche against Puerto Rico A team and this is Poland B team.

But Puerto Rico will play in Rio and strong teams from Europe not.

• Yes new A, but European OQT was much better team.

• Poland was 7. on European OQ. and they are going to won this matche against Puerto Rico A team and this is Poland B team.

Poland was 7. on European OQ. and they are going to won this matche against Puerto Rico A team and this is Poland B team.

But Puerto Rico will play in Rio and strong teams from Europe not.

Frankly speaking I must say that this is Poland A team. :P This group of girls will probably play for 2020 Olympic Games. I think that except of Zaroślińska no more experienced players will join the team in the future. Maybe Werblińska will be back for EC qualification matches this year but it's hard to think that she will play for the next 4 years.

• oops, I think the Olympic participant has won the match...

• Good win for PUR despite losing two sets clearly.

Every time I watch them (which tbh isn't too often :D ) I am wondering why Mojica is 1st setter and Valentin on bench. Mojica is not bad but a rather ordinary setter, while I think Valentin always adds something to the game...maybe she lacks stability?

• An European team who undeservedly missed the Eurocentric Olympic Games were beaten by a team like Puerto Rico? Outrageous!

That's because they do not have the great talented Werblinska, Skowronska and Glinka... :lol: :lol:

• Every time I watch them (which tbh isn't too often ) I am wondering why Mojica is 1st setter and Valentin on bench. Mojica is not bad but a rather ordinary setter, while I think Valentin always adds something to the game...maybe she lacks stability?

Maybe it's about her height of only 170 cm?

• Maybe it's about her height of only 170 cm?

If this is the coach's reason then he is not a good coach. The main criteria to choose a setter should be the setting, and waaaaaay after that the other elements. Yoshie Takeshita wouldn't have played a single NT match in her life if it was about height...