CEV Cup 2011/12

• Yeeess :super: :super: :super: It was a very deserved victory :super: The team played super well, more than I expected..Before the match ı was thinking that Gs could make it and they did..Busto is a good team too but I don't think they are such super well as eveybody say..And Miletic, Eric, Selime, Nilay proved that this team doesn't have only Calderon and Lo bianco.. :super: :super: :super: I think they gave the answer super well :lol: But it isn't over..There is one match to play still.. Hope they will win it :cup:

• If I can be honest, I think Busto is way better team than Galatasaray as a hole, but they played way worse today and lost, that is part of sport. ;)

I agree with you that they played worse but GS forced them to make mistakes..And one more thing Gs has such a big power with Calderon!!! She finds her top form day by day..She attacks from everywhere in the court :super:

• I have no words...
    Leo :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Leo+Calderon 3
    Busto 1

Leo and Rosis beat "alone" Yama XD :obey:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Congratulations to GSMP :flower: :flower: :flower:

I didn't see the last set, but I think it was a deserved victory.

To be honest, I didn't expect GSMP to win this match. I saw several matches of them before this match, and in my opinion they played by far their best match so far. Also Calderon played much better today than before. She is such a great athlete!!!

Concerning Busto, I think they played today one of their worst matches. Especially Havlickova and Marcon were bad in attack.

We will see what happens in return-match :win:

• next round will be very hard for Gs Imo, maybe they won golden set for Cup

• ERic and Miletic were good too. :!:

Of course..... I know XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I'm sad for Busto.. ;( But congreats for Galatasaray and specially Leo Lo Bianco, simply perfect! :heart: Nice job for Eric, it's always pleasant see her play..! And no words for Calderon! Devastating! :D

I hope Busto will play how they can do, maybe with a fit Havelkova..! Go Busto go! You are our last hope to win something in Europe this year! :sos:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Leo scores 9 points :obey:

• Busto has played so badly! you can't lead with four points of advantage in the third and in the fourth set and then give up in the end! they look tired, it is not an excuse because Gs (and especially Calderon and Leo) had great merits in this victory but Busto hasn't played as always..They missed Havelkova and also Marcon wasn't positive as asual IMO..
    Ihope in a better match next week...they can still make it!
    on the other side I was shocked by Calderon and some of her spikes! :what: :what: :what:
    and of course Leo, how i missed you! :heart:

• Galatasaray :super:

Of course 8)

if so why did you wait to answer till Galatasaray win? and didn't make any comment :whistle: But I won't wait till Yamamay will win next match to comment :roll: I still claim that Yamamay is way better TEAM than Galatasaray, which only depends on two superb players :whistle: And Yamamay without a healthy Havelkova almost means the same situation without Leo or Calderon, and even more (since she is crucial at both attacking and receiving) So it is not a fair proof to compare this two teams. Let's wait next match and ses 8)

• if so why did you wait to answer till Galatasaray win? and didn't make any comment :whistle: But I won't wait till Yamamay will win next match to comment :roll: I still claim that Yamamay is way better TEAM than Galatasaray, which only depends on two superb players :whistle: And Yamamay without a healthy Havelkova almost means the same situation without Leo or Calderon, and even more (since she is crucial at both attacking and receiving) So it is not a fair proof to compare this two teams. Let's wait next match and ses 8)

My opinion didn't change aswell.For me Galatasaray is better,it was more healthy to compare them coz they played with each other not with others.Well Mejiners was really effective yesterday.I don't think that the main reason was Havelkova's lack.Except Bauer and Leonardi whole team played a bad match especially Havlickova.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The crowd really helped Gala in the first game, the atmosphere was really great u could hear and see. In Yama there will be fantastic support for the italian team instead, maybe over 5000 supporters! If u then think that Yama should have won last game 3x1 but played poor in the end of the sets, without their best player Havelkova, then it should be a extremly difficult task for Gala to have a chance in Italy if Havelkova also plays.

But with that said, if Calderon has a fantastic day once again everything can happen ofc. However, I think Yama will handle her better at home court, they are really amazing there with no loses at all the whole season. They have only lost to Bielsko, Urbino and Gala away.