You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 1:35pm

i wonder if Natalia will play this evening ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 2:20pm

Dinamo Moscow is rumoured to become the organizer of the final round of the Women's Champions League. Zenit Kazan for the men's edition. Zenit Kazan seems to be almost official while Dinamo Moscow is just on the early stages of application. It could still end up with another club if the talks fall through. I doubt an italian club will have it again though.

It's been years since Russia hosted the tournament so it just makes sense that they should be the next.
It seems lots of club wants to be the host this time. This will change the whole play-off fighting match-up. :teach:

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 3:49pm

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 4:27pm

Good pick imo :thumbsup: congrats GS, very well deserved!

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 5:01pm

Simone Lee as starter for Imoco. Lets see if She is at Hill-Bricio level and Can She takes Bricio starter position :whistle:

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 5:05pm

Simone Lee as starter for Imoco. Lets see if She is at Hill-Bricio level and Can She takes Bricio starter position :whistle:

I don't think she will, I don't even think the coach is thinking about that option. But I think it's noce for her to get a chance to play and show what she can do.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 5:08pm

Yeah they are attacking her at reception and it is bad for now but it is first international match as starter. So okey :)

And now She is getting better. :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "crovolley" (Feb 21st 2018, 5:14pm)

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 5:35pm

I just realized that Conegliano has 8 foreigners :white: in their roster! Such a waste of talent and money, they topped Eczacibasi from last season.

• "crovolley" is male

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 5:40pm

No, they have 6 foreigners players. And I'm pretty sure that Simone Lee is not expensive

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 5:44pm

I do not know that does this mean. But the article say they are ready for play off-6. :sos:

http://www.galatasaray.org/haber/voleybo…n-kazandi/38911

• "crovolley" is male

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:09pm

Fabris as setter and Joanne as Opp, It didn't worked :lol: :lol:

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:10pm

On CL they have Bricio, Hill, Fabris, Wolosz, Easy, De Kruijf, Papafotiou and Lee. I don‘t care about injured players and so on.

• "crovolley" is male

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:12pm

Papafoutiou is not longer in Conegliano. Both Megan and her after they got injured they parted away with Conegliano, but yeah even number 6 foreign players is a lot but if you look how much matches they are playing it is not strange.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "crovolley" (Feb 21st 2018, 6:17pm)

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:25pm

It doesn‘t make any sense, I mean why is Conegliano insisting on having 3 out side hitter foreigners? At the beginning of the season it was the plan with Easy, Bricio and Hill and I guess Lee is the latest transfer? Easy is gone and nevertheless they are signing another foreign outside hitter? Strange.

• "crovolley" is male

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:26pm

Eays win for Conegliano. 3:0 (25:21, 25:21, 25:15)Great performance by Kossanyiova Andrea against Conegliano with 18 points with (65% in attack), on other side both Hill(38%in attack) and Fabris(62% in attack) scored 13 points.

Yeah Lee is back up for Megan, and Bechis for Papafutiou.

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:46pm

Vejlkovic should leave Chemik as soon as possible.

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:57pm

So with this loss of 3 points, Galatasaray left Chemik behind.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 7:11pm

Rumor has it, his boyfriend, Srecko, will play in Italy next year. That means she will transfer to a team in Italy which is good for her.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 7:34pm

Vejlkovic should leave Chemik as soon as possible.

absolutely..
come to Istabul Stefana :rose:
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 7:41pm

Rumor has it, his boyfriend, Srecko, will play in Italy next year. That means she will transfer to a team in Italy which is good for her.

Which shows how 'blind' can women sometimes be. She had a great season with the NT, and yet she stayed in Poland because of her boyfriend.. At least he's also one of the best in the world.. Ognjenovic on the other hand has been playing in Greece(!), in order to be woth her boyfriend, and she's a f**king superstar

Social bookmarks