World Grand Prix 2007 - Results

• so, last day of prelimary round has come!
    This GP is pretty exciting since its still not known who the 6 teams will be to reach the final round....

these are the matches to be played:
    Kazachstan vs. Poland
    Japan vs. Russia
    Chinese Taipei vs. Dom. Republic
    Italy vs. Brazil
    USA vs.Holland
    China vs. Cuba

• Quote from "WIELKI_ZNAWCA_PIERWSZY"

But Italy has to lose highly. ;)

Are you Bonitta? :wink2:
    We won against Brazil 3-1. It was a non important match, but still I'm very very happy! :D :D

• Quote from "WIELKI_ZNAWCA_PIERWSZY"

Why Bonitta? :P

Well... good job Italy.

Because he certainly doesn't cheer for Italy at all!! :mrgreen:
    Anyway you have a great coach!!! Poland showed great volleyball in this WGP! Congratulations!!

• Quote from "samba player"

Because he certainly doesn't cheer for Italy at all!! :mrgreen:
    Anyway you have a great coach!!! Poland showed great volleyball in this WGP! Congratulations!!

Italian players made a big mistake last year. You can see it now.

• First match in final round we will be play against Brazil. I hope Nastja, that you'll be must change signature soon :D ... but that's only my dream :wink2:

Final round
    Brazil - Poland
    Italy - Russia
    China - Nederlands

Russia - Brazil
    Italy - Nederlands
    Poland - China

Brazil - Nederlands
    Russia - Poland
    Italy - China

Nederland - Poland
    China - Russia
    Brazil - Italy

Nederlands - Russia
    Poland - Italy
    China - Brazil

• Brazil's first game against Poland? Well, after today, I guess that increases Poland's chances of winning the GP on 100%...
    Well, I'm still sad for USA :cry2: So I don't have many comments... except that Fiorin did a damn good job today on Italy's game. I'm really impressed!

• Quote from "Pedro"

Guys, does anybody please know if Planeta Sport the Russian channel will show the matches of the final six..

Usually they do, I wish it so much...

Anyone??

i checked the schedule and it seems that they wont broadcast it...
    but as far as i know eurosport will show all matches or? :?

• Quote from "Matthias"

Nope not all...they planned to show all matches on the first three days but they changed their schedule, looks like they cannot show Italy matches :?

yeah... just wonder why they arent allowed to show italy :?
    russia vs italy would have been a nice one to watch........
    now i rely on CCTV5 :roll:

• Are you sure?? Because on the schedule of Eurosport2 it is written that on 9.30h there will be a live match! And that's the time of Russia vs Italy. Maybe they made a mistake.

• Quote from "samba player"

Are you sure?? Because on the schedule of Eurosport2 it is written that on 9.30h there will be a live match! And that's the time of Russia vs Italy. Maybe they made a mistake.

yes i saw this, too but the weird thing about that is that there is no describtion of who will play. Looking at the other matches and its broadcasting, its named there...
    i guess they will show something else instead of italy-russia :roll:

• Quote from "Nastja"

yes i saw this, too but the weird thing about that is that there is no describtion of who will play. Looking at the other matches and its broadcasting, its named there...
    i guess they will show something else instead of italy-russia :roll:

http://www.volleyball.it said Italy matches are going to be LIVE on Eurosport2! We will see tommorrow, well today!! :wink2:

• 3:0 for brazil :roll:
    well, congrats to the brazilian team and the fans... was a good match by the girls, unfortunatly poland lost its concentration at the end of set 1 and couldnt regain it...
    otherwise it was ok

• Italy-Russia on Dubai Sport NOW!!!!!!