Junior World Championships 2009

• Castillo is really a great libero,but no award for Petrausch?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Final Standing

1 Germany
    2 Dominican Republic
    3 Brazil
    4 Bulgaria
    5 Chinese Taipei
    6 Netherlands
    7 Turkey
    8 Mexico
    9 Cuba
    10 China
    11 Czech Republic
    12 USA
    13 Poland
    14 Thailand
    15 Venezuela
    16 Kenya

• congratulation to Germany :drink:

Final Standing
    13 Poland

eeeehhh :down: i see our future in bright colours :mad:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Wow, world is ending. Germany with gold medal in volleyball! :lol: It doesn't happen too often, does it? :whistling: Congrats.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Germany is incredible, they had no tradition in volleyball but now they are kicking ass and taking awards for excellent work. They have senior world champion in beach volley (beating all Brazilians and USA teams), they won European league and now as final proof took junior World gold. Hats off, seems like everyone must learn from them now, some years ago they were nowhere learning from others. Once again, hats off :drink: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :cup:

• This is kinda a very small team, with very small attackers. Well at least Brazil's reign will end, hopefully. They have been getting all the medals from all levels. Brazil needs to rest and share the medals to other teams.

Unfortunately, Brazil's main star of this generation, the outside hitter Ivna Marra was not able to play this competition. She suffered a knee injury a few months ago and she wasn't able to recover in time to take part of this tournament. I believe Brazil's team results would be a lot better with her on court.

I strongly believe Brazil's team will perform a lot better in the 2011 edition of the World Championship, cause the u-17 conquered the Gold Medal in the World Championship this year.

By the results of the past ten years, it seems Brazil's volleyball has a brilliant future ahead. The team finished 2nd in the 1999 edition of this tournament and 3rd this year, and in all the other editions Brazil finished 1st. The 2001 Junior World Champions are still in their middle-20's, all of them can play at least two more Olympic Championships, which is more than a relief. If we consider the 2007 generation, they will be able to play until 2020 and if we win the the World Championship in 2011 we'll be able to have a good generation of players until 2024.

• Unfortunately, Brazil's main star of this generation, the outside hitter Ivna Marra was not able to play this competition. She suffered a knee injury a few months ago and she wasn't able to recover in time to take part of this tournament. I believe Brazil's team results would be a lot better with her on court.

I think more countries have the same kind of problems. Holland missed their best middle-blocker since she had to play with NT for qualifying for the world cup next year.

• Germany missed the main OPP Saskia Hippe and an important OH Kira Walkenhorst because of injuries and became world champion nonetheless

I was not an comment on the victory of Germany, only as an note that most of the countries will have some injuries or players who have to play with NT

• Maybe it's too late but I must say, congrats Germany. You were incredible in Mexico. Of course, I wanted to champion with Turkish girls because I think we have better team than DomRep, Bulgaria or Nederlands... Also, congrats Brenda, she was amazing and I think she totally deserved MVP award.

• German Female has Fight Spirit to last ball. Today in Women's European Championship U19 in handball they fight in semifinal against Norwey, who is favourite. We see if this Spirit here wake up :box:

• brazil is on the top as usual. on the other hand ıt ıs good to see new names following; dominic,turkey and germany ar the promising NT for the future...

• Germany is incredible, they had no tradition in volleyball but now they are kicking ass and taking awards for excellent work. They have senior world champion in beach volley (beating all Brazilians and USA teams), they won European league and now as final proof took junior World gold. Hats off, seems like everyone must learn from them now, some years ago they were nowhere learning from others. Once again, hats off :drink: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :cup:

Incredible, even more impressive, we can add here bronze for women on WGP and

ALANYA, TURKEY, Aug. 23, 2009—Playing with the pride and poise of veterans, Germany’s Christine Aulenbrock and Victoria Bieneck defeating Russia’s talented Irina Chaika/Ekaterina Karapischenko Sunday to win the women’s gold medal at the 2009 SWATCH FIVB Youth World Championships for players under the age of 19.

:obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :cheesy:

• Incredible, even more impressive, we can add here bronze for women on WGP and

ALANYA, TURKEY, Aug. 23, 2009—Playing with the pride and poise of veterans, Germany’s Christine Aulenbrock and Victoria Bieneck defeating Russia’s talented Irina Chaika/Ekaterina Karapischenko Sunday to win the women’s gold medal at the 2009 SWATCH FIVB Youth World Championships for players under the age of 19.

:obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :cheesy:

and if you look futher you will see :

2009 - U18 European Beach Volleyball Championships Girls

Final 1st Place Aulenbrock-Behlen GER [1] Dostalova-Kotvova CZE [8] 2-1 (21-19, 12-21, 15-9)

2009 - U23 European Beach Volleyball Championships Men

Final 1st Place Yutvalin-Kostyukhin RUS [21] Walkenhorst-Windscheif GER [1] 0-2 (10-21, 14-21)

2009 - U23 European Beach Volleyball Championships Women

Final 1st Place Büthe-Großner GER [21] Kolocova-Slukova CZE [1] 2-1 (21-18, 20-22, 15-13)

Incredible, only held competiton where they weren't gold is u18 boys, but they had bad luck to play unbeatable Croatian couple: :rolll: :dance6: :lol: :cup: :super: :win: :woohoo:

Loser are ranked 5th Schlag-Strobel GER [2] Niksa-Mate CRO [16] 1-2 (21-17, 20-22, 12-15)