2011 China Volley Masters (May 28 - June 4)

• 2011 China International Volleyball Masters (May 28th to June 4th)

4 Participants (tbc) shortly...

Schedule

First leg (May 28-30) - Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China
    Second leg (June 2-4) - Zhoushan, Zhejiang Province, China

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Marcos Kwiek wrote in his twitter now: "Ja em Santo Domingo. Preparação total para a temporada 2011. Semana que vem, ja definir o grupo que vai para o TORNEIO DA CHINA." -> "Already in Santo Domingo. Full preparation for season 2011. Next week, already have to define the group that will go for the tournament in China."

So I guess Dominican Rep. will be one of the participants. ^^

• Which teams will participate surely? China, The Netherlands,Dominic Republic and ...? I hope the 4th one will be Turkey as like past 2 years.

and Cuba

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Its true that Ruiz and Barros are back to Cuba NT? Do you know if they are going to participate this tournament in China?

It is very possible, because I have heard that She may play in Uralochka instead of Estes.

• Anyone who knows if and which channel the matches are showing?? Would be great to see the dutch girls playing in China!!

If I remember correctly, in recent years at least Chinese Central Television broadcasted..--> CCTV..so I hope they will continue.. :drink:

Maybe our Chinese friend, ned, could help us ^^

• If I remember correctly, in recent years at least Chinese Central Television broadcasted..--> CCTV..so I hope they will continue.. :drink:

Maybe our Chinese friend, ned, could help us ^^

Long time no see!
    I heard that CCTV won't broadcast the match :white:
    And my sister's wedding will be held on Saturday,so i can't even watch the match on net!What a pity!
    But if i have know how to watch the match i will keep you guys informed immediately. :heart:

• I heard and saw nothing on their scheduel for saturday and sunday. So we have to wait...:D

Maybe we can’t watch the match :white:
    And the other Chinese friend “henrica” will help you on Saturday if there is some way to watch the match :teach:

• Does anyone know the rosters of netherland?
    Will Huurman play as OH?
    Will Pietersen play as OPP?
    And how about Lonneke&Buijs?