2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Harmotto is one of the best MBs in the world right now. She is just amazing.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• you guys are hailing the USA middles, especially harmotto. but i think due credit must also be given to glass. those sets are unbelievable... :white: :super:

• Ze Roberto :lol: This Brazilian attitude just amazes me. Oh well, the match is in Brazil so whatever. Rio 2016 will be a nightmare for all teams! :lol:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Great, intense match so far! :box:

• What an exciting match :thumbsup: This American team is superb and Karch Kiraly as coach is right man on right place, and his attitude :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• oh my gosh, i hate ze so much, even though i love the braz. girls.

these young americans are very impressive, and indeed, what a gutsy set by glass to harmotto at the end of the 2nd set.

gibbemeyer is so glamorous, she looks like a cover girl.

how tall is hill, she looks huge. she also looks 16.

• Oh god, Alisha Glass is such a fantastic setter :white: Brazilian blockers won't find where to go :lol:

• Glass is so great a setter and yet she wasn't in Olympic Games :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 2 blocks in a row by Alisha Glass :drink:

Haha, Hill looks like Valentina Fiorin a little bit :lol: :lol:

• We stopped Monique, but we can't sto Gabi...

there's your answer... twice block on gabi..

• this will be another looooonnnggg and tiring match.... bottom's up! :drink: