2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Ok ok but it's a mix ; you can't only keep the backing of the national team !
    "Buffoon" for me is not pejorative.
    Agree for France. But there too Patrick Montel plays a role. And French audience knows it.
    Watching sports is not exactly the same thing than going to the church.

• Laola says that it is prohibited in my region :aww:

Can you give me another link pls for DOM-AZE? Please :sos:

• Barbolini is interesting. Obviously Turkey does not have a single chance to qualify to next around so why do not you give a chance to the bench players? Especially the young ones?

• Barbolini is interesting. Obviously Turkey does not have a single chance to qualify to next around so why do not you give a chance to the bench players? Especially the young ones?

Because ranking matters, and because Turkey can help their friends from Bulgaria to go higher too :)

• Why Guldeniz come in as a serving sub?? Her serves are not good at all. I understand the defense part but she can wait one more rotation for that.

Gizem K :box:

• HI, I'm new here :) THis is a great volley board, well I would like to ask you guys something, if anyone knows; I'm Watching the Russia vs Turkey match and I wonder why Natalia Goncharova isn't playing, I guess she's not even on bench, haven't seen her, do you know what is happening with her?

• Tall mountain to climb for Russia. They have to at least take 2 sets from Brazil and win in 3-0. 3-1 for Serbia match to qualify. :white:

• Tall mountain to climb for Russia. They have to at least take 2 sets from Brazil and win in 3-0. 3-1 for Serbia match to qualify. :white:

No, it's not that tall at least now. If Sebia will lose to USA, Russia will have to win 3-0 or 3-1 against Serbs, no sets from Brazil would matter.

• uh...that last call from the referee was a bit strange....

Honetly I didnt see a terrible touch to call a double touch in setting...and specially being the last point of the match..a bit tough...I think it was unnecessary to make that call...honestly....

anyway...congrats Turkey.

• No, it's not that tall at least now. If Sebia will lose to USA, Russia will have to win 3-0 or 3-1 against Serbs, no sets from Brazil would matter.

It seems we will have a last match decision between Russia x Serbia indeed.

Of course we still have to see USA and Brazil results, but if everything goes as its looking...... well, we will see... ^^

• uh...that last call from the referee was a bit strange....

Honetly I didnt see a terrible touch to call a double touch in setting...and specially being the last point of the match..a bit tough...I think it was unnecessary to make that call...honestly....

anyway...congrats Turkey.

To be honest the judge was consistent in helping Turkey throught the game, but Turkish girls deserved the win, once again they showed incredible fighting spirit.

• And Russia is probably out !
    I'm sorry but even Borisenko could be a better option than this MBs.
    This match shows because of Marichev's decision ,Russia not only loss Obmochaeva but also Kosianenko . She was terrible
    As for Turkey, Güldeniz was the X-factor. One of her greatest offensive performance ever.
    I don't like Gözde because of her personality but I must admit she was also great
    Gamova probably didn't have enough preparation for this tornament.

• It seems we will have a last match decision between Russia x Serbia indeed.

Of course we still have to see USA and Brazil results, but if everything goes as its looking...... well, we will see... ^^

I wish we could see the decisive game Serbia vs Russia. That game would be so intense!