2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Congrats Poland! :)
    Natalia Kurnikowska played very good:)

• GER - CZE: 3-0

Congrats to Germany who just finished the 2nd of their group and have qualified for the playoffs ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Bravo Poland :)
    Belarus-Bulgaria 2:1 3rs set for Bul 25:14

• I guess nobody expected this Belarus performance. Or the Bulgaria/Croazia poor level. Belarus is clase to give a huge hand to Croatia. If Russia plays with the sub, i think Croatia could, at least, get 2 sets.

• The Czechs are such a disappointment, zero fighting spirit. They played with more energy yesterday, while this was the match they should have brought it on.

And speaking of disappointments, what about Azerbaijan going 1-2 against Hungary. :roll:

• I don't think Russia will play full match with substitutes, it would mean the main players would have several days off and it could affect their rhythm. They will probably all get some action.

Team like Russia will not lose ther rhythm becauss of two days off...they are too good and after WC they are with Serbia best prepared team. And they need some rest...Like i told it before maybe only Obmochave. will not play and Kosheleva. Key players.

• It looks like Belarus and Bulgaria will play 5th set.
    Someone...
    If Belarus won 3:2..Bul and Cro has 2 points but we have victory then we are going in second round ?

• It looks like Belarus and Bulgaria will play 5th set.
    Someone...
    If Belarus won 3:2..Bul and Cro has 2 points but we have victory then we are going in second round ?

If Belarus won, Bulgaria is out. It means Bulgaria didnt win any match. Remember that first of all comes number of matches won, then points.

• Where is Kacjaryna Zakreŭskaja?

She was injured but she had not bad season in Poland. Does anybody know where she will play next season?

Bulgaria :aww:

• Congrats Croatia ! :)
    And we will play against Belarus. Go Poland :)

• Bravo Belarus...We are going in Ankara :woohoo: