The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Sanja Malagurski, Natalia Vigano and Laura Frigo join Asystel Novara, so their team for the new season is complete:
    S: Bechis, Camera
    Opp: Barun, Malagurski
    OH: Barcellini, Horvath, Vigano
    MB: Folie, Veljkovic, Frigo
    L: Sansonna, Zardo

EDIT: I just read Lombardo leaves Novara, so like last season they'll have only 3 OHs, but if something happens Malagurski can play OH too, it was her position in Crvena Zvezda.

• So who will be the first OPP? Barun or Malagursky?

• So who will be the first OPP? Barun or Malagursky?

barun was injured, maybe she will not be ready to play yet

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think Barun will be starting player.

I think till the beggining of championship she will be fine. Cause I read she would be ready to play around september.

But Malagurski is definetly a incredible back up.

• Nesve Buyukbayram (MB-190-NT player) will play in Eczacibasi VitrA next season again.Eczacibasi loaned her to another club in the beggining of the season coz there was 4 MB's previous season but after Bown and Dushykevic left team and Aysun Retired volleyball they bring her back and Eczaci completed their roster for 2011/2012

Setters : Asuman,Elif (If Micelli trusts her she will be better guess :lol: )
    OH: Usic(NEW),Esra,Francia
    MB: Poljak(NEW),Busra,Nesve
    OPP:Neslihan,Gozde
    L:Gulden,Serpil

Its nice that most of players are staying and Poljak know the team very well.Only Usic is a little foreign right now :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yeah, Pesaro has gotten miles weaker...without Guiggi,Flier,Usic. but some young stars came such as Brinker,Okuniewska,Ortolani...
    Maren Brinker said thorugh an interview "I'm a very emotional player, so it will be very entertaining to watch my play on the court. There are many OHs in Pesaro, but I'm not scared at all. I want to do my best to be on the court."

Forza Pesaro :drink:

it gonna be interesting Serei-A next season!!
    Forza Pesaro!! no.4 :-)

• Probably the only team who doesnot change starting six is Novara. It would help a lot. What about Paolini? where will she play?

• Who is Godze OPP??

Gozde Yılmaz is old junior NT player ( 195cm-20y) She has a very interesting attack technic :D

• StarNight Old Junior? I think Young Senior sounds better :lol:
    Rumor- one of the foreign MB from Eczacibasi will play in Kazan, probably it will be Bown.

• Gozde Yılmaz is old junior NT player ( 195cm-20y) She has a very interesting attack technic :D

Thanks :) For a moment I have thought that Godze Kirdar moves to Eczacibasi :lol:

• Elitsa Vasileva still two years in Foppa :) :)

• Thanks :) For a moment I have thought that Godze Kirdar moves to Eczacibasi :lol:

Probably Gozde Kırdar will end her career in Vakifbank :lol: Since 2000(15-26),she is playing in Vakifbank Senior team and she started to play volleyball in Vakifbank academy too :rolll:

• Bown in Kazan? :white: Interesting... :super:

Gamova, Larson, Onuma, Kabeshova, Borodakova, Bown, Ulakina :cheesy:

It will be very good team;) They need only better setter :call: :lol:

• Bown in Kazan? :white: Interesting... :super:

Gamova, Larson, Onuma, Kabeshova, Borodakova, Bown, Ulakina :cheesy:

It will be very good team;) They need only better setter :call: :lol:

Ulyakina now is in Dinamo Moscow. and as far as I know, They didn't resign with Sittirak. and even they already did, then it would be impossible to get Heather Bown. Only 2 foreign players can be playing in one club in Russia, If I'm not mistaken. unless Jordan Larson is russian. :lol:

• Ulyakina now is in Dinamo Moscow. and as far as I know, They didn't resign with Sittirak. and even they already did, then it would be impossible to get Heather Bown. Only 2 foreign players can be playing in one club in Russia, If I'm not mistaken. unless Jordan Larson is not russian. :lol:

yyy sory I didn't know :read: :hit: :flower:
    Uff it means that Kazan won't be as strong as I think :dance4:
    So Atom has more chance for winning :box: