The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Anne Buijs, Dutch OH, wants to leave her Belgian club Asterix Kieldrecht after this season. She wants to play in a stronger league next season. Asterix Kieldrecht is looking in Dutch League for a player to substitute her.

I think Anne makes the right choice. For her development it's necessary to play in a stronger league.

• OMG Go Go Carolina :woohoo:Costagrande and Lobianco will be perfect for next season :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• OMG Go Go Carolina :woohoo:Costagrande and Lobianco will be perfect for next season :thumbsup:

:lol:

I think Eczacibasi needs much money for that :D

Imagine a team with Leo, Costagrande, Neslihan, Del Core and Gülden :super:

• Actually money is not significant for Eczacıbaşı because they are medicine Holding and they can pay well to Costagrande also work with Micelli and play with Del Core are reasons to play her i guess :lol: So excited to this news :dance6:

• Actually money is not significant for Eczacıbaşı because they are medicine Holding and they can pay well to Costagrande also work with Micelli and play with Del Core are reasons to play her i guess :lol: So excited to this news :dance6:

it's just a rumor...according to jjakz... :teach:

• it's just a rumor...according to jjakz... :teach:

According to http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2522 :tzz: :lol:

• Del Core has 2 years contract with Eczacıbaşı VitrA,hope she will stay :D

• Novy Urengoi offering very big money to Sokolova, Lo Bianco and Del Core

Bergamo maybe moving to Montichiari.

why they will do that??? In Russia is rule of two (2) foreign players!!! Why they will buy 3???
    This season Dinamo Moscow had 3 and Gioli went home when Dinamo finished in CL participation. Again gossiping starts and biding with biggest stupidity.

• why they will do that??? In Russia is rule of two (2) foreign players!!! Why they will buy 3???
    This season Dinamo Moscow had 3 and Gioli went home when Dinamo finished in CL participation. Again gossiping starts and biding with biggest stupidity.

Sokolova is Russian? :D

• oh dear...Costra Grande and Leo to Turkey? Mamma mia :lol: :sos:

all the great players go to Turkey :thumbup: It must be fascinating...being a volleyball fan in Turkey. Can somebody just Take me to Istanbul? :(

• Rabita and Azerrail want to transfer Yekaterina Gamnova ;) They are very ambitious!

Why they will do that, transfer Gamova to Rabita, they have Mammadova who is same level in attack like Gamova, and they need reception not attack. If I'm on place of Rabita management I will leave Mammadova and buy some top level player for outside who can pass on high level.

Yeah, you are right, she is Russian.

• Hopefully someone will play in Poland too;)

• Why they will do that, transfer Gamova to Rabita, they have Mammadova who is same level in attack like Gamova, and they need reception not attack. If I'm on place of Rabita management I will leave Mammadova and buy some top level player for outside who can pass on high level.

Yeah, you are right, she is Russian.

Rabita wants to build a team like- Mammadova- Osmokrovic- Gamova... And very good bench like Starovic, etc...